• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Friday July 27, 2018

Aaaand hypnosis ... there is lot of potential for hypnosis ... by which I mean it can get squicky really fast if you think about how many people in Pokemon world have access to effective and reliable hypnosis. On the other hand, compared to how many people there have access to walking natural disasters ... they are probably used to living dangerously.

Be a good sister, Goth Whoopi, and be more concrete. How does Hypno-Grace not even manage to hypnotise herself?

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

However, if he starts laying eggs I will NOT go to Moperville for breakfast!

This does not feel like Moperville anymore. Moperville County Limits, maybe.

1 hour ago, Stature said:

Be a good sister, Goth Whoopi, and be more concrete. How does Hypno-Grace not even manage to hypnotise herself?

That dreamy, wavy speaking font that Hypno-Grace uses might imply that she is, indeed, under some mind-altering effect.

1 hour ago, Stature said:

How does Hypno-Grace not even manage to hypnotise herself?

On July 25, 2018, Dan Shive said:

Her (Charlotte's) Grace-A-Monster here is HypnoGrace, who may or may not have hypnotized herself, because of course she did.

9 hours ago, ijuin said:
10 hours ago, Stature said:

That dreamy, wavy speaking font that Hypno-Grace uses might imply that she is, indeed, under some mind-altering effect.

Also notice her eyes looks same as Justins when hypnotized.

13 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Aaaand hypnosis ... there is lot of potential for hypnosis ... by which I mean it can get squicky really fast if you think about how many people in Pokemon world have access to effective and reliable hypnosis. On the other hand, compared to how many people there have access to walking natural disasters ... they are probably used to living dangerously.

Wait ; just realized it actually explains itself!

All that weird stuff in pokemon, how people are ok with children catching battle monsters ... everyone was hypnotized to not find it weird.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

All that weird stuff in pokemon, how people are ok with children catching battle monsters ... everyone was hypnotized to not find it weird.

It wasn't traditional hypnosis.

It was subliminable messages in funny cat videos.

14 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Hmm, that might explain Charlotte's glasses being dark as well--they protect her from being hypnotized by her own Graceamon. (Note that in Pokemon, the Dark Glasses item is a Dark-element boosting item, and Dark element is completely immune to Psychic-element attacks, which implies that wearing Dark Glasses would provide resistance to Psychic attacks.)

Just now, ijuin said:

Hmm, that might explain Charlotte's glasses being dark as well--they protect her from being hypnotized by her own Graceamon. (Note that in Pokemon, the Dark Glasses item is a Dark-element boosting item, and Dark element is completely immune to Psychic-element attacks, which implies that wearing Dark Glasses would provide resistance to Psychic attacks.)

I guess that means ShellGrace is protected.

Huh, guess if Nana-Bubbles battled Charlotte, Nana-Bubbles would either win because ShellGrace has shades, or HypnoGrace just hypnotizes Nana-Bubbles...hmmmm.... That would be kinda cheaty though.

15 hours ago, ijuin said:
On 7/28/2018 at 6:34 PM, hkmaly said:

I can totally see how someone says this to Charlotte and she would be like "Oh, good point, didn't realized it before". I don't think goth types need any excuse to wear dark glasses ... even inside.

Just now, hkmaly said:

I can totally see how someone says this to Charlotte and she would be like "Oh, good point, didn't realized it before". I don't think goth types need any excuse to wear dark glasses ... even inside.

"I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can...Resist psychic attacks to the face!"

Not really catchy is it?