• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

NP Wednesday Aug 1 2018

This series is getting more and more into realm of things I don't give a frak about.

On the other hand, Nanase in a wet tee shirt...

Wait ... if not with pokeballs, HOW will trainers catch more Graces? Will he even need to actually DO anything or they will just follow him?

And yes, if you already store huge and heavy monsters inside small light balls, it sort of makes sense to be also able to transfer them to computers. They apparently convert to some sort of energy ... and they likely aren't from real matter to start with, considering damaged pokeballs don't tend to make huge fluorescent glass craters. But avoiding the idea of storing them in balls in first place makes even more sense.

Also, it's already firmly established that Graces do whatever they wants, so them hanging out in pocket dimension when trainer doesn't have time for them makes as much sense as the rest.

I know it was stated that the Graces just know when to enter and leave their pocket dimension. But I kinda think it'd be amusing if there was some sort of summoning mechanic that the trainer uses, like when you "catch" a new Grace they automatically go to the pocket dimension, but when the trainer wants to activate them, they must first "dismiss" their active Grace in a tag team fashion, like "Alright Gracemander, you done good, go let RattaGrace know I need her now!"

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I know it was stated that the Graces just know when to enter and leave their pocket dimension. But I kinda think it'd be amusing if there was some sort of summoning mechanic that the trainer uses, like when you "catch" a new Grace they automatically go to the pocket dimension, but when the trainer wants to activate them, they must first "dismiss" their active Grace in a tag team fashion, like "Alright Gracemander, you done good, go let RattaGrace know I need her now!"

While good idea, it would require to always have at least one active Grace. I suspect next comics is involving some situation which requires NO active Grace for some reason related to travelling.