• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Friday 03 August, 2018

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/gam-21

Anyone calling Feather Grace a "Bird-Brain" gets pecked.

And all things considered, that looks like a more comfortable way to fly than coach.

Most things are more comfortable than flying coach.  I include the bench seats on a C-130 transport in that.

At least the feathergrace is using Wind Waker's rules. The Rito from Breath of the Wild have wing-hands, and I don't think it looks very good...

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Anyone calling Feather Grace a "Bird-Brain" gets pecked.

Hmmmmm ....

8 hours ago, mlooney said:
8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And all things considered, that looks like a more comfortable way to fly than coach.

Most things are more comfortable than flying coach.  I include the bench seats on a C-130 transport in that.

I'm not sure how a bench seat on C-130 looks like, but I suspect there are few methods of torture actually used in middle ages more comfortable than flying coach.

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I know this NP story is not canon.
Or even cannon.  Shoot.

But is 1/10 scale Justin the smallest we have ever seen someone shrunk in an EGS setting?

I don't think this is decidable. There were lot of shrinking without scale provided. For example, what is the scale here?

1 hour ago, Entropy said:

At least the feathergrace is using Wind Waker's rules. The Rito from Breath of the Wild have wing-hands, and I don't think it looks very good...

Those "Wind Waker's rules" apparently involve shapeshifting, but that would be easy to explain even with pokemons, not speaking about Graces.

However, why not try to just put fingers on wings where they SHOULD be? I mean ...

wings.jpg

... unlike bat, who is using most of fingers to keep the wing shape, bird (or pterodactyl) could easily have several normal-shaped usable-for-plaing-games fingers somewhere in middle of wing.

I think I even saw some anthropomorphic bird characters like that, but this kind of stuff is hard to search for ...

Is it just me, or does Feathergrace sound like it could be used as an actual Pokemon name. It just kinda has that feel to it.

10 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But is 1/10 scale Justin the smallest we have ever seen someone shrunk in an EGS setting?

The player pieces for Goonmanji 2 were 1/14th scale, but when Ashley used "mouse" on Catalina, she shrunk to 1/5th and her piece to 1/20th (5%of player size)

Whether the player pieces count though I guess can be debatable, because they were identical representations, just not the actual people.

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I'm not sure how a bench seat on C-130 looks like, but I suspect there are few methods of torture actually used in middle ages more comfortable than flying coach.

The seat is less padded and doesn't have any sort of headrest, but it's not as crowded as Coach/Economy Class.