• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

8/4/18 - Comedy's All in the Delivery

ComicNumber715.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Belt Boy's back, and so are his bad jokes! And it looks like he's pushing Necros' buttons now. But does he have a cunning enough plan to back up his quips?

I'm glad I added in last week's strip, which I hadn't initially scripted. I was initially going to cut straight from Belt Boy addressing everyone about having them as backup to this comic, but I felt that the story would flow better if the audience knew he had some sort of plan, even if they weren't entirely sure what it was. If I didn't have Belt Boy talking to everyone and had more of the story through Necros' point of view, perhaps I could have made Belt Boy's having a plan be a total surprise reveal, but not the way I was writing things.

Gonna be honest; in addition to it being easier to do, I like the aesthetic of having one panel not include any background or borders, like I did for the third panel of today's strip. I actually did the same thing two story strips ago.

I made a goof in last week's strip; I forgot to give Belt Boy his black eye and cut on his face that I'd given him for the last few strips. Oopsie! It's been corrected now if you check my site.