• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Entropy

NP monday - August 6, 2018

... compared to this, the shrinking made sense.

Ok, riding on back of small water pokemon WOULD be problematic due to waves, but still, why the technique you taught to Grace is transforming YOU?

And regarding commentary: I though the reason Justin had always-on abs was, well, magic.

2 hours ago, Entropy said:

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/gam-22

I Just hope that psygrace don't have too much headaches...

I think that was just Misty's one who had that problem. As another exception it can't swim.

Regarding the abs... I dunno.

I stopped off at the local convenience shop yesterday on my way home, and this guy walked out, shirtless (well it was hot) and he had the most amazing muscle definition. Normal shape, but all built of muscle with very little fat.

And definitely not posing, just carrying his one bag of shopping.

That's how I would have thought Justin would look.

12 hours ago, Stature said:

Well, :demonicduck:. "Mostly" intrigues me too much. Plus, why is Justin still upright?

Because while it LOOKS like fish's tail, the shape and mobility seem to be more similar to nagas. You know, the ones with serpent bottom half.

12 hours ago, Stature said:

Still, what is Justin's objective now?

Presumably "to be a very best like no one ever was, to catch them is his real test to train them is his cause". Seriously, this is still first generation, he won't be unbeatable before third.

20 hours ago, Baldrickk said:

Regarding the abs... I dunno.

I stopped off at the local convenience shop yesterday on my way home, and this guy walked out, shirtless (well it was hot) and he had the most amazing muscle definition. Normal shape, but all built of muscle with very little fat.

And definitely not posing, just carrying his one bag of shopping.

That's how I would have thought Justin would look.

Whatever happened to "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service?" :D

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

I can't help but hear PsyGrace talking like one of Donald Duck's kids. I'm not the only one that does, right?

It feels more Gosalyn from Darkwing than the nephews from either DuckTales. And for that, ooo-wooo!! :demonicduck:

2 hours ago, ijuin said:

*sigh* Now becomes, "No Shirt, No Shoes, FAN Service"

9 hours ago, Stature said:

It feels more Gosalyn from Darkwing than the nephews from either DuckTales. And for that, ooo-wooo!! :demonicduck:

I was actually misremembering Huey, Dewey and Louie as Donald's kid, they are his nephews. Although I did just remember there was Webbigail (Mrs Beakley's granddaughter) whom PsyGrace could sound like.

On 8/6/2018 at 10:33 PM, ijuin said:

I've never seen that in a convenience store. It's mostly restaurants, for health-code reasons.