• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Patreon Aug 7 / Sketchbook Aug 23, 2018 - Rhoda-Susan

There may be other people having this fantasy but Catalina would certainly win by being first to imagine it, imagining it most often and being most red imagining it.

5 hours ago, Ardent Slacker said:

Now I'm picturing Susan fantasizing about Rhoda using her form and doing "things" with Catalina... to see what she thinks of it. I mean, if she finds people doing "things" sexy, but not her doing things... is it that she doesn't find herself sexy, or she doesn't want to be directly involved? This would be a logical thought exercise that doesn't involve questions about what you say to your still-surviving ancient ancestor given the sudden bereavement. I mean, it wouldn't necessarily be procrastinating processing that... it could be like a warm-up exercise.

Definitely though experiment worth doing. However, not sure if Susan will think about doing though experiments like this without someone talking about it. I mean, it took Diane's asking about her sexuality to do the first though experiment ... so, either someone will ask something related, or she would get some watching and then think about what else she would like to watch.

Another line of though experiments - and possibly not only though ones - would involve her fairy. Fairies.

Also, not sure if it would be warm-up for anything (although it may warm her up if the results are positive) but that doesn't matter. She doesn't need that much preparation for what to say. She would mostly need to get ready to listen ... and you can't really train that. Adrian Raven needs to think about what to say and what better not say.

6 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Definitely though experiment worth doing. However, not sure if Susan will think about doing though experiments like this without someone talking about it. I mean, it took Diane's asking about her sexuality to do the first though experiment ... so, either someone will ask something related, or she would get some watching and then think about what else she would like to watch.

Another line of though experiments - and possibly not only though ones - would involve her fairy. Fairies.

Also, not sure if it would be warm-up for anything (although it may warm her up if the results are positive) but that doesn't matter. She doesn't need that much preparation for what to say. She would mostly need to get ready to listen ... and you can't really train that. Adrian Raven needs to think about what to say and what better not say.

I feel that if she doesn't see herself doing "things" with people, seeing someone in her form doing "things" with someone else is probably going to weird her out just as much, if not more, despite her liking to watch.

She would need to overcome many of her anxieties to be able to seriously consider it.

10 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I feel that if she doesn't see herself doing "things" with people, seeing someone in her form doing "things" with someone else is probably going to weird her out just as much, if not more, despite her liking to watch.

She would need to overcome many of her anxieties to be able to seriously consider it.

Hmmm...I'm trying to decide how the fairydoll storyline interacts with "things" being done in her form.  She was weirded out by a fairydoll in someone else's form watching her shower, etc. but she doesn't mind it if it's a fairydoll in her own form.  Does this mean she'd be more relaxed about other "things" if they were done by someone in her own form than if they were in someone else's?  Does Susan engage in any solo "things"?  After all, there's no emotional entanglement and she could be as clean as she wants to be.  Many toys can even be sterilized in the dishwasher these days.  ;-)

8 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Hmmm...I'm trying to decide how the fairydoll storyline interacts with "things" being done in her form.  She was weirded out by a fairydoll in someone else's form watching her shower, etc. but she doesn't mind it if it's a fairydoll in her own form.  Does this mean she'd be more relaxed about other "things" if they were done by someone in her own form than if they were in someone else's?  Does Susan engage in any solo "things"?  After all, there's no emotional entanglement and she could be as clean as she wants to be.  Many toys can even be sterilized in the dishwasher these days.  ;-)

She probably is fine with doing "things" with herself or her fairy doll because stuff like cleanliness is under her control as you stated, it would be very different if it was someone else in Susan's form.

Now I'm wondering if part of Susan's jealousy over Sarah having a "holodeck" in her head is due to how easy it could be used to play out fantasies or even try to work out anxieties about physical contact.

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

On the other hand, she barely cares about Nanase looking at herself looking as Susan ... remember that her anxieties are not logical.

19 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Does Susan engage in any solo "things"?  After all, there's no emotional entanglement and she could be as clean as she wants to be.  Many toys can even be sterilized in the dishwasher these days.  ;-)

But not DURING being used :) ... although ...

... ok. Obviously, Susan is doing solo "things" in shower. Which opens another angle of what she had issues with Little Nase seeing ...

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

She probably is fine with doing "things" with herself or her fairy doll because stuff like cleanliness is under her control as you stated, it would be very different if it was someone else in Susan's form.

On one hand, why should it bother her what someone else is doing? On other hand, her reaction on Diane touching the wall ... which MIGHT've been worse because it was Diane, who is her grant ... niece and looks almost identical to her ...

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

Now I'm wondering if part of Susan's jealousy over Sarah having a "holodeck" in her head is due to how easy it could be used to play out fantasies or even try to work out anxieties about physical contact.

Susan is jealous of Sarah's "holodeck" because as Star Trek fan she knows what can be done with holodeck, nothing else necessary.

10 hours ago, mlooney said:

I asked for more of Susan in Rhoda's clothes

You mean Rhoda in Susan's form, don't you? Big difference in behaviour.

7 minutes ago, hkmaly said:
11 hours ago, mlooney said:

I asked for more of Susan in Rhoda's clothes

You mean Rhoda in Susan's form, don't you?

No, I meant Susan wearing Rhoda's normal tank top thing.   Rhoda in Susan's form works as well.  

file?h=20624469&i=2486860

This is Susan wearing Rhoda's normal stuff.

file?h=20624469&i=2486861

This is Rhoda in Susan's form. The skin color and hair color are what makes the difference.

Just now, hkmaly said:

On the other hand, she barely cares about Nanase looking at herself looking as Susan ... remember that her anxieties are not logical.

She didn't care about Nanase "taking peeks" as Susan because Nanase got an eyeful of Susan when she first made the doll. Also Susan was uncomfortable with Nanase prodding herself, despite her blushing, she's still finds it awkward enough to protest, so I file that as evidence supporting my statement.

14 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

On one hand, why should it bother her what someone else is doing? On other hand, her reaction on Diane touching the wall ... which MIGHT've been worse because it was Diane, who is her grant ... niece and looks almost identical to her ...

It's seeing someone that looks like her doing "things" that would be the issue, like "that's my body in physical contact with stuff" even though it's not actually her.

Also Susan is the niece, but Diane isn't quite as identical to her.

21 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Susan is jealous of Sarah's "holodeck" because as Star Trek fan she knows what can be done with holodeck, nothing else necessary.

But you know she would totally use it as a controlled environment for getting over her anxieties though. It's safe, private, and she can bail out if things get too much for her without having to worry about getting anyone else involved.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

No, I meant Susan wearing Rhoda's normal tank top thing.   Rhoda in Susan's form works as well.  

file?h=20624469&i=2486860

This is Susan wearing Rhoda's normal stuff.

No. This is certainly Rhoda. Susan wouldn't smirk like this even if looking at Elliot. Also, Susan and earrings?

2 hours ago, Scotty said:
3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

She didn't care about Nanase "taking peeks" as Susan because Nanase got an eyeful of Susan when she first made the doll. Also Susan was uncomfortable with Nanase prodding herself, despite her blushing, she's still finds it awkward enough to protest, so I file that as evidence supporting my statement.

... right. She might not be entirely honest when saying she barely cares.

It's seeing someone that looks like her doing "things" that would be the issue, like "that's my body in physical contact with stuff" even though it's not actually her.

As I said, anxieties are not logical, yes.

My whole point was that it's hard to say. In fact, Susan herself might not know until it happens ... hence the need for experiments. Though experiments, at least.

Also Susan is the niece, but Diane isn't quite as identical to her.

Right. Got that backward. And I said almost identical and most obvious difference is from the growth spurt and hair color Susan get when awakening.

But you know she would totally use it as a controlled environment for getting over her anxieties though. It's safe, private, and she can bail out if things get too much for her without having to worry about getting anyone else involved.

I didn't said she wouldn't. Even if she would consider it risky, the temptation would be too much.