• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Patreon Aug 8 / Sketchbook Aug 9, 2018 - Extra Girly Slumber Party

https://www.patreon.com/posts/extra-girly-20642999

https://egscomics.com/sketchbook/2018-010

Very cute. I particularly like Ashley's outfit, and the interaction between Ashley and Grace. Also, I wasn't sure at first about Ellen's new hair style, but I think it works here.

Oh, and I can't pass up the opportunity to say: Yay for bubbly background!

Edited by ChronosCat

2 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

Very cute. I particularly like Ashley's outfit, and the interaction between Ashley and Grace. Also, I wasn't sure at first about Ellen's new hair style, but I think it works here.

It definitely works here. Question is if its working OUTSIDE opportunities like this.

Hmmm ... not counting Sarah, I'm not sure if they would really need to be enchanted for this - makeup and hairstyling might suffice. On the other hand, haircuts cost money, enchantment is free :), and there might be invisible mental effect.

Is this Grace's next birthday, or is that still scheduled to be "everyone FV5"?

19 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Hmmm ... not counting Sarah, I'm not sure if they would really need to be enchanted for this - makeup and hairstyling might suffice. On the other hand, haircuts cost money, enchantment is free :), and there might be invisible mental effect.

They all have enhanced figures though and that seems like the theme for the slumber party, and considering the forms are due to Tedd's mark spell, it's probably safe to say she is participating, eventhough she's not in frame (meaning this could be Tedd's POV then?).

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

I don't think Ashley is usually that well-endowed; I think she may have sabotaged herself the same way she did Mall-Elliot  

bigboobsbigboobsbigboobsbigboobs  although not quite as successfully. ;-)

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Is this Grace's next birthday, or is that still scheduled to be "everyone FV5"?

Could be.  There's no guarantee everyone who was at Grace's first birthday party would be at her second, this might be the whole group (including Tedd who enchanted them).

7 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Could be.  There's no guarantee everyone who was at Grace's first birthday party would be at her second, this might be the whole group (including Tedd who enchanted them).

Yeah, you can probably be certain that if Ashley is at the party, Elliot probably is as well, Susan and Justin are probably off reminiscing or something.

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

considering the forms are due to Tedd's mark spell, it's probably safe to say she is participating, eventhough she's not in frame (meaning this could be Tedd's POV then?).

It's safe to say she wants to participate. There MIGHT be some reason why others wouldn't like her here ... although yes it's more likely it's her POV.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
18 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Yeah, you can probably be certain that if Ashley is at the party, Elliot probably is as well, Susan and Justin are probably off reminiscing or something.

... right. Even if it should be "just girl party", Elliot has as much right to be there as Ellen - he even has dedicated party form :)

And, obviously, Susan IS girl. Woman. Although regarding the reminiscing, well, Justin is not attracted to females and Susan is not attracted to anyone unless transformed ... and I'm not sure just girl form would be enough for that, it would probably needed FV5.