• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

NP Friday August 10, 2018

Officially not a fan of Diane's new haircut.  That said, their faces do look different.  The way they're standing in different positions makes it hard to see whether there's any real difference in body type.  Sarah being smaller-chested and more curvey has long since gone by the wayside in general, although I guess there's still some difference between Sarah and Susan, and thus there should be between Sarah and Diane.  I can kinda see what Dan intends, but he really didn't pick very good poses to try to introduce the contrast!  :-)

So ... Justing talking to Gracemander is something like talking to cat, right? I mean, this sounds like something Gracemander might not really react to, although Graces seems more intelligent than pokemons (not counting Alakazam, who has IQ 5000 ... allegedly).

3 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Officially not a fan of Diane's new haircut.  That said, their faces do look different.  The way they're standing in different positions makes it hard to see whether there's any real difference in body type.  Sarah being smaller-chested and more curvey has long since gone by the wayside in general, although I guess there's still some difference between Sarah and Susan, and thus there should be between Sarah and Diane.  I can kinda see what Dan intends, but he really didn't pick very good poses to try to introduce the contrast!  :-)

Wasn't the point that even without poses allowing to easily compare their chest we would still be able to recognize them?

Also, why Sarah wants to cause trouble? And why would Diane be horribly inefficient in it as we can expect based on what they are parodying?

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Also, why Sarah wants to cause trouble? And why would Diane be horribly inefficient in it as we can expect based on what they are parodying?

I am no huge Pokémon buff so I am not sure. Are they going to be some sort of Team Rocket parody?

Just now, hkmaly said:

So ... Justing talking to Gracemander is something like talking to cat, right? I mean, this sounds like something Gracemander might not really react to, although Graces seems more intelligent than pokemons (not counting Alakazam, who has IQ 5000 ... allegedly).

We've seen that the Grace are able to form complete sentences, they may act kinda childish (their second tier forms seem a bit more mature compared to their starting form though) but it seems like you could hold a conversation with them. The only one we haven't seen talk much has be Ellen's Gracesaur, and that could be easily explained (don't do drugs kids).

Just now, The Old Hack said:
Just now, hkmaly said:

I am no huge Pokémon buff so I am not sure. Are they going to be some sort of Team Rocket parody?

Diane could be acting in character (as herself) in that she does what she wants and playing the part that Sarah had in mind for her didn't appeal to her at all.

I should not be fooled by the cross-cannon, but I am. Drat. Maybe Nanase's hair will "return to normal" in the future?

Sarah being the evil and prepared one is not my business to ask further, but it sure is surprising.

11 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Sarah being smaller-chested and more curvey has long since gone by the wayside in general, although I guess there's still some difference between Sarah and Susan, and thus there should be between Sarah and Diane.  I can kinda see what Dan intends, but he really didn't pick very good poses to try to introduce the contrast!  :-)

Sadly, the gravitas of mistaking Diane for Sarah (and vice-versa) feels greater now than mistaking Susan for Sarah (and v/v).

[Then again, hello, new sketchbook op].

13 hours ago, The Old Hack said:
15 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Obviously.

12 hours ago, Scotty said:
15 hours ago, hkmaly said:

We've seen that the Grace are able to form complete sentences, they may act kinda childish (their second tier forms seem a bit more mature compared to their starting form though) but it seems like you could hold a conversation with them.

It's true that this wouldn't be that hard conversation topics.

12 hours ago, Scotty said:

The only one we haven't seen talk much has be Ellen's Gracesaur, and that could be easily explained (don't do drugs kids).

Yeah, don't make any drugs ... no poison powder, no sleep powder, no sweet scent ... :)

18 hours ago, Scotty said:
22 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Yeah, don't make any drugs ... no poison powder, no sleep powder, no sweet scent ... :)

Oh god, I wonder if, when Gracesaur reaches her final metamorphose, anytime she uses those abilities(or whatever equivalent Dan gives her) she makes a "Breaking Bad" reference. ;)

Maybe.

Anyway, I'm certain she doesn't need any outside chemical help to get into her state ... but that doesn't mean she isn't stoned. Similarly how Hypnograce can hypnotise herself.