• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Sketchbook Aug 14 (Patreon Aug 13), 2018 - Pet Kitties Ellen and Nanase

1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:

...Interesting, that's not the shade of green I was expecting (based on the shade of it in grayscale I was picturing it on the pale side).

Hmm, I'm betting a major factor was finding a green that would complement rather than clash with Nanase's red.

Yes, this is more like the facial expressions and body language I would expect from specifically the "Pet Kitties" mental effect. I mean, sure, Susan and Diane were also cute, but not so much "pet". (Granted, real cats are rarely this much pet either, but ...)

17 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:
1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:

...Interesting, that's not the shade of green I was expecting (based on the shade of it in grayscale I was picturing it on the pale side).

Hmm, I'm betting a major factor was finding a green that would complement rather than clash with Nanase's red.

Actually, isn't Nanase's red also darker than usually?

(Rhetorical question: of course it is)

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

(Rhetorical question: of course it is)

All colours back around Sister 2 were more saturated. Dan desaturated them in Squirrel Prophet.

Actually, I think the Squirrel Prophet "Red" on Nanase is darker that the Kitty Pet version, but that might be due to the black in her hair as well.

17 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Just one little thing.

These two are wearing gloves.

Shouldn't little kittens be wearing mittens?

Only if they want to have pie.

On 8/14/2018 at 1:13 PM, ChronosCat said:

And I thought it was on the saturated side. *tries to find art file* *fiddles*

... And that is the color of the board? More interesting.