• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Sketchbook Aug 15, 2018 - Mall Goth Elliot

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

The image is nice but Elliot and Tedd? That would be worse "as a sister" than with Sarah ...

Well, there is this, which indicates that Elliot thinks Tedd is cute, at the very least.

Just now, mlooney said:

Well, there is this, which indicates that Elliot thinks Tedd is cute, at the very least.

There's also this as well, it would seem like Tedd and Elliot's relationship is similar to Justin and Elliot's. Though Elliot had already made his feelings towards Tedd known and while Tedd had also stated his position moments earlier that could either be due to being with Grace now, or Tedd just isn't interested in doing things with Elliot in his current form. My first reference link seems to support both are the case, Tedd might consider doing things with Elliot cheating on Grace and being in female form would just make things awkward for Tedd. I gotta wonder if certain factors didn't exist (both of them seeing other people being a big one) would Tedd have made a move on Elliot.

14 hours ago, Scotty said:
16 hours ago, mlooney said:

There's also this as well, it would seem like Tedd and Elliot's relationship is similar to Justin and Elliot's. Though Elliot had already made his feelings towards Tedd known

That link actually CONFIRMS the "worse "as a sister" than with Sarah". He directly compares what he feels to Tedd with what he feels to Sarah.

14 hours ago, Scotty said:

and while Tedd had also stated his position moments earlier that could either be due to being with Grace now, or Tedd just isn't interested in doing things with Elliot in his current form. My first reference link seems to support both are the case, Tedd might consider doing things with Elliot cheating on Grace and being in female form would just make things awkward for Tedd. I gotta wonder if certain factors didn't exist (both of them seeing other people being a big one) would Tedd have made a move on Elliot.

Well, there obviously are certain factors which would make them get together. But I think that just not seeing anyone else wouldn't be enough, and yes the fact Tedd would have problem having relationship with male, even one which is female so often, would be one of them.

16 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

That link actually CONFIRMS the "worse "as a sister" than with Sarah". He directly compares what he feels to Tedd with what he feels to Sarah.

That's what I mean, Elliot felt the same about Tedd as he did about Sarah, I was mainly talking about how Tedd felt about Elliot...

17 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Well, there obviously are certain factors which would make them get together. But I think that just not seeing anyone else wouldn't be enough, and yes the fact Tedd would have problem having relationship with male, even one which is female so often, would be one of them.

...and yeah Tedd isn't interested in male on male, but as a female she appeared to have some attraction towards Elliot that she believed would become problematic if she remained female permanently.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
18 hours ago, hkmaly said:

...and yeah Tedd isn't interested in male on male, but as a female she appeared to have some attraction towards Elliot that she believed would become problematic if she remained female permanently.

Feeling attraction isn't enough for starting relationship ... although it is enough for problems.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
On 8/18/2018 at 0:23 AM, hkmaly said:

Feeling attraction isn't enough for starting relationship ... although it is enough for problems.

Does it help that Grace technically ships Tedd and Elliot. ;)

Technically. Really it's Grace shipping Tedd with herself in any form. Aaaand she has forms of all main eight recorded into herself. And can program the TF gun. And doesn't really understand what people might find weird. So, if Tedd wants to have sex with anybody, all he needs is to ask not protest too much.

(Also, he needs to notice.)