• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Friday, Aug 17, 2018

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/gam-27

Ship from previous page confirmed. Just in case someone would be doubting.

Regarding Machamp ... sure, he looks weirder than Grace from front, but if you look at him from back he basically looks same, he just have head lower, like in middle of top arm pecs. He also doesn't have any tails.

Luckily, just because it's her third evolution doesn't mean she's high level, because otherwise I would suspect she's more dangerous than Diane and Sarah's Graces combined.

From the previous page's commentary: " Aw, they're good friends."

From today's commentary: " Too many people interpreted the Grace-A-Monster versions of Sarah and Diane as just pals. I could not let that stand."

I wonder why? ;)

And then there's the commentary from Patreon:

"And yes, I wanted to make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that those versions of Sarah and Diane were a couple. They kiss, they smooch, they probably do other things, etc. I drew them hugging because I like hugs, but that was clearly not blatant enough, and the record had to be set straight!

...Well, not... Straight might be the wrong word, there, BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN"

19 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Luckily, just because it's her third evolution doesn't mean she's high level, because otherwise I would suspect she's more dangerous than Diane and Sarah's Graces combined.

Since the evolution from Machoke to Machamp doesn't require being any higher level than the evolution from Machop to Machoke, it definitely is not an indicator of being high-level in and of itself.