• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Friday August 24, 2018

We may be reaching a break in this story?

Maybe we can get some new installments of TF Busters?
Howsabowtz a new Writer's Block story?
NP would be a great place to run some classic style Q&A comics.
It has been so long since we've seen them, do we really need to wait until April for an update on the AF04 crew?
And will we EVER get to see Pirate Grace in a comic?

It's ok! She just needs to evolve mid-throw and quickly spread wings!

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Maybe we can get some new installments of TF Busters?

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

NP would be a great place to run some classic style Q&A comics.

TF Busters WERE sort of Q&A comics.

But I actually suspect we will see some canon story which didn't fit into main story ... Sarah's date? Justin's date?

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

But I actually suspect we will see some canon story which didn't fit into main story ... Sarah's date? Justin's date?

You know, I coulda swore I saw Dan mention that he wasn't going to get into canon np's for a bit, but can't find it on twitter or reddit, maybe I'm thinking of older commentaries that probably no longer apply. ::shrug::

That's not saying I'd be opposed to canon stuff, though, I'm certainly all for it.

9 hours ago, Scotty said:
15 hours ago, hkmaly said:

You know, I coulda swore I saw Dan mention that he wasn't going to get into canon np's for a bit, but can't find it on twitter or reddit, maybe I'm thinking of older commentaries that probably no longer apply. ::shrug::

Well ... it was "a bit" already ...

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Well ... it was "a bit" already ...

I know, the last canon NP storyline was Marker/Escape From the Mall, though one might be able to argue that Ellen Demo counts since it showcases what Ellen could canonically do despite doing so in a non-canon evironment. But I'm talking about Dan more recently stating that he still didn't have any canon NP stories planned, like, I was pretty certain it was in the last couple weeks that I saw it mention.

It's probably a side effect of having left my sanity at the door... ;)

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Ellen Demon counts

Ellen is dragon, not demon :) ... the storyline was called Ellen Demo ... interesting typo.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

But I'm talking about Dan more recently stating that he still didn't have any canon NP stories planned, like, I was pretty certain it was in the last couple weeks that I saw it mention.

It's probably a side effect of having left my sanity at the door... ;)

Not sure about you but my memory is the least reliable when describing something as "just short while ago". I often find it was months ... on the other hand, Goonmanji 2 started year ago (unbelievable, right?). If Dan had some list of storyline ideas longer than just Grace-a-monsters he wanted to go through before next canon NP story, the note can still be valid even if multiple months old.

14 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Ellen is dragon, not demon :) ... the storyline was called Ellen Demo ... interesting typo.

I don't know what you're talking about, I clearly did not edit my post to fix the typo you speak of... :danshiftyeyes:

15 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

If Dan had some list of storyline ideas longer than just Grace-a-monsters he wanted to go through before next canon NP story, the note can still be valid even if multiple months old.

Yeah, he's tweeted a bunch of ideas for non canon NPs, like prior to deciding on Grace-A-Monsters, he talked about doing a tabletop RPG session among those that weren't heavily involved in Goonmanji 2.

24 minutes ago, Scotty said:

he talked about doing a tabletop RPG session among those that weren't heavily involved in Goonmanji 2.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

35 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Seeing what Sarah and Tedd and Grace and Ellen would come up with in a roleplaying session would be interesting . . .

... add Nanase and it will probably be Patreon only.