• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Wednesday September 05, 2018

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/assorted-18a-002

Noah, you aren't trying hard enough.

Now if you put everyone on bicycles and included a band that stayed on the field while play proceeded...

I wonder if the Buckeye band could perform Script Ohio on bicycles while batters were hitting golf balls in their general direction?

14 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Now if you put everyone on bicycles and included a band that stayed on the field while play proceeded...

I wonder if the Buckeye band could perform Script Ohio on bicycles while batters were hitting golf balls in their general direction?

I think it was Tiger Woods 2001 that had a driving range you could practice on, and there'd be a ball cart that would drive around in the field occasionally that would explode if you hit it enough times (or maybe just once, I can't remember), it was a funny easter egg the devs put it and it turned the practiced mode into it's own little mini game.

On 6.9.2018 at 2:32 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I propose naming this sport "Snooker" just to make the confusion complete.

So, driving practice. No walking around the bases (and everything in it), no base hit, no home runs, no throwing errors.

30 laps around the court, stat. :demonicduck: 

Also, I would just watch the movie BASEketball just because of this strip.

21 hours ago, Stature said:

Also, I would just watch the movie BASEketball just because of this strip.

I was wondering if anybody was going to mention that movie.

Just now, weirdee said:

I'm going to assume that hair wagging is a sketchbook thing and not a thing that noah can do in canon, but I think that's what dan wants me to think.

The "hair" are his antennae tied back to look like hair, they are prehensile like Grace's as we see here. So I'd think it's very much possible for Noah to wag like that.

On 9/8/2018 at 2:54 PM, ijuin said:

I was wondering if anybody was going to mention that movie.

You also might have wondered how long until somebody would mention about it, innit?

Alas, GolfSketball would also not work in theory, anyway. Who even has the arm power to shoot balls from ~350 yards away?

On 9/7/2018 at 4:03 AM, Stature said:

So, driving practice. No walking around the bases (and everything in it), no base hit, no home runs, no throwing errors.

30 laps around the court, stat. :demonicduck: 

You said no walking around the bases, the first thing I pictured was having to jump over the various holes rather than walk or run around them.  Hmm, make the holes large enough, that might work as another variation, and solve the problem of having to basically make all hole-in-ones....