• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Friday Sep 7, 2018

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/assorted-18a-003

[Space for I-don't-know-if-they-count-as-spoilers just to be safe.]

So, apparently in non-canon EGS world, it's now acceptable to wander around in public in bathing suits and anthro forms. I mean we've seen Catalina with her cat ears out, and Grace going pretty far playing with change blindness, but just walking around casually this transformed and wearing this little is new. ...Perhaps the TF rampage from Goonmanji caused so much chaos that the people of non-canon Moperville don't care about such things anymore? (Or maybe Dan just decided that in non-canon anything goes... but I prefer my theory.)

Incidentally, in case anyone skipped the commentary, that's Tedd there with Susan. I wasn't sure myself until I got to the commentary; it's hard to tell with his face so changed from normal, and it's rather unusual to see Tedd and Susan hanging out together without any of the others.

Susan, I am disappointed on two separate matters.

First, you don't need any additional excuse.
If the offense is twitch-worthy, it is rant-worthy.
And for that matter, it is Hammer-worthy, but Mr Tensaided probably frowns on hammering customers.  Especially those customers you can hammer on your own time.

Second, wearing WHITE cartoon gloves AFTER Labor Day?
Have you no sense of fashion or style?

On 9/7/2018 at 7:48 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Second, wearing WHITE cartoon gloves AFTER Labor Day?

Have you no sense of fashion or style?

Sure. A 1930s sense of fashion and style.

On 9/8/2018 at 0:52 AM, ChronosCat said:

Incidentally, in case anyone skipped the commentary, that's Tedd there with Susan.

I recognized them just fine, but reading this, I'm not sure how ...

On 9/8/2018 at 0:52 AM, ChronosCat said:

Perhaps the TF rampage from Goonmanji caused so much chaos that the people of non-canon Moperville don't care about such things anymore?

It IS possible this is so soon after Goonmanji that the transformations didn't timed out yet. That, or Kitty is STILL running around transforming people as noone was able to stop her.

(Also, there wasn't any mention of how long Catalina can keep the wand ...)

On 9/8/2018 at 1:15 AM, Scotty said:

then gave Susan the outfit that Hanma wanted to use for the Furry card and then made her a catgirl with possible the lifeguard trait which would explain why she's ok with being a catgirl in a bikini.

Definitely lifeguard trait.

On 9/8/2018 at 4:48 AM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And for that matter, it is Hammer-worthy, but Mr Tensaided probably frowns on hammering customers.  Especially those customers you can hammer on your own time.

Also, while the offense is hammer-worthy, it would be the AUTHORS of the game who should be hammered, not people playing it.

For people playing it, hearing the rant should be enough.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

That, or Kitty is STILL running around transforming people as noone was able to stop her.

Susan's transformation could be Kitty's doing, but Tedd is a male fox here, and (unless I'm forgetting something) as far as we know Kitty can only transform people into (and is only interested in transforming people into) catgirls.

18 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
19 hours ago, hkmaly said:

That, or Kitty is STILL running around transforming people as noone was able to stop her.

Susan's transformation could be Kitty's doing, but Tedd is a male fox here, and (unless I'm forgetting something) as far as we know Kitty can only transform people into (and is only interested in transforming people into) catgirls.

As far as we know, sure. But if she transformed several hundreds of people, she obviously got other spells as well.

Alternatively, Kitty is still running around, so Tedd is free to transform to male fox, because between all those catgirls noone is going to pay attention to fox - except us, who KNOW that Kitty doesn't have such spell.

All the while, possible irony, too.

And I would never think of making all things skimpy, down to the ground. Cause that is just insane. Then again, aerodynamics?

2 minutes ago, Stature said:

And I would never think of making all things skimpy, down to the ground. Cause that is just insane.

Looking at some images, they seem to have shoes, in some cases quite good. Or what you are talking about?

On 9/16/2018 at 3:16 PM, hkmaly said:

As far as we know, sure. But if she transformed several hundreds of people, she obviously got other spells as well.

Alternatively, Kitty is still running around, so Tedd is free to transform to male fox, because between all those catgirls noone is going to pay attention to fox - except us, who KNOW that Kitty doesn't have such spell.

By now, Kitty is probably able to control what sort of catgirl her target gets turned into, with several variations, much like how Ellen has so many variations of her transformation beams.