• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

SanAntonioCipher2Conclusion.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

I'm finally back from my long vacation! It was good to get away from it all, but I'm happy to be updating my site again. I want to thank everyone for their patience, and to congratulate Twitter user StarSumiaki on deciphering the most coded messages and winning my contest! Here's the deciphered letters for everyone else, with answers at the bottom. My comic will resume next week!

I was planning on having more heroes' letters, but to be honest, I was also having lots of fun on my vacation, and I was having trouble thinking of other locations that posed good enough puzzles. I was thinking of having Dodge be in Santa Fe, and mentioning his dads having enjoyed songs about it from Rent and Newsies. Wasn't sure what to do for Dino-Mo. I was considering having Unk spend his vacation at my favorite childhood vacation spot, but quite frankly, it's gotten too crowded in recent years and I want to avoid giving it any publicity.

In any event, I wound up just doing the seven heroes, and that wound up being more than enough anyway (Only two puzzles got solved at all).

I initially was going to have Dexter showing off postcards, but I wound up having B.O.N.N.I.E. showing off digital messages, like status updates. It allowed me to use different-sized text boxes, and I like how it suggests B.O.N.N.I.E. ran a decryption program. It was also fun doing emoji versions of my heroes (Probably inspired by my having played Disney Emoji Blitz earlier in the day).