• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Story Friday September 14, 2018

9 hours ago, partner555 said:
On 9/18/2018 at 10:32 PM, Scotty said:

Nanase stated that Adrian was her mom's least favorite teacher, either it's due to her not wanting to take magic seriously, or because she also blames Adrian for Noriko abandoning Tedd, or probably both. Maybe she gave Adrian an earful when Edward and Noriko split up.

You know, it begs the question of why Mamase sent her daughter there if she wanted her family to avoid all contact with Raven.

That's why I think Raven wouldn't dare.

If Mrs. Kitsune though that Raven would dare to teach Nanase magic, she would make steps to prevent that, like sending Nanase to the other school.

35 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Some of the words Mama Kitsune may have had with Adrian might have been "My daughter will be attending this school at some point, teach her history, math, spanish for all I care, but magic is off limits even if she happens to show 'great potential'."

Yes.

47 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Remember, she is far more aware of Nanase's abilities and activities than she admits to her daughter.  Perhaps putting Nanase in contact with people like Adrian and Sensei Greg is a deliberate choice?  Just because Mrs Kitsune has some magical awareness and ability does not necessarily mean that she is a good magical teacher.  And by stating objections, she had given Nanase a way out if her daughter wasn't serious about the esoteric.

On the other hand, this would also make sense. Mrs. Kitsune is complicated.

15 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Maybe the fact that Adrian had the school set up with protective wards was a factor, she may not like Adrian, but at least the school has far better security that one who's principal would rather spend money on murals than on a working fire suppression system.

Just now, Scotty said:
24 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Maybe the fact that Adrian had the school set up with protective wards was a factor, she may not like Adrian, but at least the school has far better security that one who's principal would rather spend money on murals than on a working fire suppression system.

... right. That's good point. She may easily expect Nanase will be attacked - and she WAS, by Not-tengu, although that was outside school - and she likely consider Adrian's protection worth the risk he will teach Nanase magic, especially before Nanase started her own magic study.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I had completely forgotten about Principal Incompetent. How's he doing now? But yeah, considering the other option, Mamase probably decided on the lessor of two evils.