• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

To the forum at large

Dear forumgoers,

I apologise but I am not at my best currently. For that reason I will likely be less active. I will continue to monitor the forums and respond to requests from posters, however. I will hopefully recover before too long.

(I have been aware of this problem for some days but it was driven home to me when I was looking at Youtube videos and my brain insisted that one was titled "How will undecided Senators evaluate alligators?" I made the operative decision that I need to withdraw a bit and I will leave the alligator problem in Pharaoh's capable hands.)

Thank you all.

~tOH.

If you're not feeling well, take all the time you need.

Moderator is not a duty that should compromise your health or sanity.  Your sanity needs to be compromised before you take the job.

6 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

I was looking at Youtube videos and my brain insisted that one was titled "How will undecided Senators evaluate alligators?" I made the operative decision that I need to withdraw a bit and I will leave the alligator problem in Pharaoh's capable hands.

I don't see what the problem would be.  Given a choice between Senators and Alligators?  Well, I think you know which side I support.

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Posted before I was finished writing

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I don't see what the problem would be.  Given a choice between Senators and Alligators?  Well, I think you know which side I support.

I admit that sentencing someone to be thrown to the Senators doesn't carry quite the same gravitas, no.