• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Monday September 17, 2018

16 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I just hope I won't be forced to create some account somewhere just to see something. On the other hand, Dan really needs some easy way to post nudity without worrying about it so much ...

I don't think he's scrapping the EGS After Dark plan, he's already stated that he wouldn't be producing more risque stuff right away just because the patreon was flagged 18+, it was just a matter of not having that worry about people finding something he does as "too risque" affecting how he draws, which might leads to more risque stuff eventually. I'm inclined to just let him go at his own pace.

1 hour ago, Stature said:

Patreon is somehow a silly goose.

Based on Dan's account of things, I'm also wondering if it was because a lot of the milestone images were just out in the open, I coulda swore when he started doing pinups, they had preview images and at some point he stopped using previews, there might be less of a chance of getting flagged again if he went back to using preview images.

Ok, so newer tweets suggest it might have been an automated keyword search which might be either due to how Dan words his descriptions or patron comments. If it was patron comments, I don't see there being much Dan could do aside from keeping everything 18+. If descriptions, well one that stands out would certainly be the Touch Practice image with attached "Danfiction", can anyone remember if it always had the preview image? It might have been one of the ones  that I mentioned having previews before but I honestly can't remember, it is marked "patrons only" now so apologies for non-patrons.

9 hours ago, Scotty said:
On 9/18/2018 at 1:47 AM, hkmaly said:

I just hope I won't be forced to create some account somewhere just to see something. On the other hand, Dan really needs some easy way to post nudity without worrying about it so much ...

I don't think he's scrapping the EGS After Dark plan, he's already stated that he wouldn't be producing more risque stuff right away just because the patreon was flagged 18+, it was just a matter of not having that worry about people finding something he does as "too risque" affecting how he draws, which might leads to more risque stuff eventually. I'm inclined to just let him go at his own pace.

Sure. I know what happened last time Dan was drawing something he didn't wanted too ... Sarah in bikini. Her head looks like photoshoped on the body. So definitely let him go at his own pace ... and just hope it will be fast enough.

This was mostly reacting to his tweets complaining you don't need to login to twitter to see sensitive images on it. Well, I don't have twitter login and would prefer to not need to create one.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

This was mostly reacting to his tweets complaining you don't need to login to twitter to see sensitive images on it. Well, I don't have twitter login and would prefer to not need to create one.

I've heard people say that about tumblr as well, since they seem to enforce it. It's a pain to have to verify that you're old enough to view sensitive material, or claim that you're old enough as would be the case for some people.