• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Story Wednesday September 19, 2018

15 minutes ago, animalia said:

as anyone else ever heard of the Ship of Theseus?

No, but I have heard that you can never cross the same river twice. And I had a computer where I eventually replaced every part except the casing and the power supply.

It’s just I wish I had thought of it a few days ago. I realize it would have been useful for a discussion in another thread. But I got upset and the idea of using this paradox as a metaphor that could allow both sides to bridge the gap without upsetting each other never occurred to me.

#hindsight

18 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:
34 minutes ago, animalia said:

as anyone else ever heard of the Ship of Theseus?

No, but I have heard that you can never cross the same river twice. And I had a computer where I eventually replaced every part except the casing and the power supply.

I've replaced the power supply too. But it took much more work than my grandfather's axe.

On 9/19/2018 at 6:38 PM, hkmaly said:
On 9/19/2018 at 11:22 AM, Stature said:

Also also, Nanase is already on panel 5? Dang, she is very fast. It's like Nanase eating lunch in no time flat.

Not only she's that fast ... she's also not tired. It's like relaxing speed for her.

She's also lapping Diane, Rhoda and Lucy because they're just walking, Nanase can still be jogging at what's considered an average speed for a human but because she isn't getting tired it's a sustained pace so even the guys who are trying to run aren't keeping up.