• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Wednesday September 19, 2018

I think that you have to have just the right length of spine or spinal-analogue compared to the size of the couch in order for a position like Grace's to be comfortable. Too long a spine and your shoulders will be hanging off without support.

30 minutes ago, ijuin said:

I think that you have to have just the right length of spine or spinal-analogue compared to the size of the couch in order for a position like Grace's to be comfortable. Too long a spine and your shoulders will be hanging off without support.

... Grace's shapeshifting DEFINITELY can help with this. She can get shorter until her spine size exactly matches the couch.

It sure is a talent if a person can be hung upside-down for a long time.

Grace sitting that way on a sofa is Level 2.

On 9/20/2018 at 8:09 AM, ChronosCat said:

Also, some scantily-clad variants on Patreon (currently only available to patrons): https://www.patreon.com/posts/assorted-2018-07-21521807

"The Sarah Fund" lives on? :demonicduck: 

1 hour ago, Stature said:

It sure is a talent if a person can be hung upside-down for a long time.

... nah, talent is to survive it.

1 hour ago, Stature said:
On 9/20/2018 at 2:09 AM, ChronosCat said:

Also, some scantily-clad variants on Patreon (currently only available to patrons): https://www.patreon.com/posts/assorted-2018-07-21521807

"The Sarah Fund" lives on? :demonicduck: 

That's underwear, not bikini, isn't it?

Also, could easily be cannon if it's after one of failed experiments with clothes resizing.

As mentioned in Dan's patreon commentary, there's no reason Variant 1 couldn't be canon; presumably the only reasons we got the fully clothed versions as the main ones are because Dan usually doesn't show characters nude or in underwear in the main comic or NP unless the story requires it, and also because Grace's lack of clothing is distracting from the conversation (which was the main point of the comic).

Variant two makes sense if they're going to be conducting experiments and don't want too much clothing in the way. However, it's not like Grace to be the one wearing the most clothes in the room, so if she was expecting Sarah to be showing up dressed like that, Variant three makes more sense.

I like to think Variants two and three are set in the "Casual Sarah" continuity, though I'm not sure if it makes more sense for this to be while she's still getting used to being naked around Grace and Tedd (which would actually probably put it back months prior to the current story comics) or after she's gotten to the point where she's comfortable being naked around them even beyond transformation accidents (which would raise the question of why she even bothered with underwear).

20 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

As mentioned in Dan's patreon commentary, there's no reason Variant 1 couldn't be canon; presumably the only reasons we got the fully clothed versions as the main ones are because Dan usually doesn't show characters nude or in underwear in the main comic or NP unless the story requires it, and also because Grace's lack of clothing is distracting from the conversation (which was the main point of the comic).

Variant two makes sense if they're going to be conducting experiments and don't want too much clothing in the way. However, it's not like Grace to be the one wearing the most clothes in the room, so if she was expecting Sarah to be showing up dressed like that, Variant three makes more sense.

I like to think Variants two and three are set in the "Casual Sarah" continuity, though I'm not sure if it makes more sense for this to be while she's still getting used to being naked around Grace and Tedd (which would actually probably put it back months prior to the current story comics) or after she's gotten to the point where she's comfortable being naked around them even beyond transformation accidents (which would raise the question of why she even bothered with underwear).

Variant 3 could be plausible if Grace and Sarah were baking a cake for Tedd's birthday, and there was a mishap with the mixer that resulted in them getting covered in cake mix, so now their clothes are in the wash and while Grace could easily just put on other clothes, Sarah didn't bring an extra set with her, so there we go.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

Variant 3 could be plausible if Grace and Sarah were baking a cake for Tedd's birthday, and there was a mishap with the mixer that resulted in them getting covered in cake mix, so now their clothes are in the wash and while Grace could easily just put on other clothes, Sarah didn't bring an extra set with her, so there we go.

Grace COULD put on other clothes, but she's more likely to "support" Sarah.