• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Sketchbook September 19, 2018 - Edward's Turn

Mr. Verres should know enough about magic to know this is temporary and it can be reverted. That means he decided to stay girl for a while just to make Lavender happy.

Is it just me, or is Lavender's tail positioned rather....suggestively?

On 9/19/2018 at 11:05 PM, Don Edwards said:

The gravity of the situation apparently got to his pants.

Okay, now I'm picturing that the final outfit was underneath his regular clothes all along, and his pants slid off to reveal the skirt....a very un-Edward thing to happen given his apparent attitude about Tedd transforming, but I suppose that could be a result of his own upbringing making him extremely embarassed and ashamed about his own secret cross-dressing.  In that case, maybe Lavender is helping him to accept himself, and thus accept Tedd more too!

(Hmmm...hmm....nope, not a new head-canon, but an interesting idea nonetheless)

10 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

She always acts as such? :demonicduck: 

Plus, one of the next polls (so I have been told) includes Lavender's clothing. Professional or not, she always gets wee flirty with Edward.

On 9/24/2018 at 9:42 PM, CritterKeeper said:
On 9/20/2018 at 6:05 AM, Don Edwards said:

The gravity of the situation apparently got to his pants.

Okay, now I'm picturing that the final outfit was underneath his regular clothes all along, and his pants slid off to reveal the skirt..

Note that his shirt changed proportions. It MIGHT be possible some other piece of clothes changed into - wait. Actually it's pretty likely he doesn't have ANY piece of clothes under that except boxer shorts/briefs, and we HOPE those changed into panties, so not likely ...

... it's obvious Lavender striped him.

17 hours ago, Stature said:
On 9/24/2018 at 9:42 PM, CritterKeeper said:

She always acts as such? :demonicduck: 

Yes, definitely.