• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
The Old Hack

NP September 21, 2018

Perhaps this CMD form simply repeats those muscules and everything around them three times, and doesn't have the extra coding to notice what doesn't really have to be repeated.

On 9/21/2018 at 11:32 PM, Haylo said:

Perhaps this CMD form simply repeats those muscules and everything around them three times, and doesn't have the extra coding to notice what doesn't really have to be repeated.

Makes lot of sense. From programming point of view, it's definitely simpler to just include totally superfluous breast than to add just muscles. Actually, it would be even simpler if Grace would be taller by those additional segments instead of current "where did her belly go" version.

Regarding the game: it's nice to provide no-kill option, but better not think too much what will happen with the criminals hanged somewhere in height when noone finds them.

Silly anatomy. One rack is almost already hip-level. Spidey just needs one rack. Ask all other multi-armed superhero(in)es.

Also, Crime 101: Always round up your targets. (Applies to both heroes and villains. Anti-heroes are neutral to this)

8 hours ago, Stature said:

Also, Crime 101: Always round up your targets. (Applies to both heroes and villains. Anti-heroes are neutral to this)

Hmm, Grace as an anti-hero... I find this concept surprisingly plausible (particularly if she had fell in with a different crowd after escaping Damien, or Painted Black had gone differently) but rather scary.

6 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
14 hours ago, Stature said:

Hmm, Grace as an anti-hero... I find this concept surprisingly plausible (particularly if she had fell in with a different crowd after escaping Damien, or Painted Black had gone differently) but rather scary.

OR if Damien arrived later. She was basically born AND raised to be anti-hero.