• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Sketchbook Tuesday September 25, 2018 (Supersized Elliot)

Yay for bubbly background!

Also, I wasn't sure about Ellen's green hair when we first saw it, but I'm starting to like it. I think it really does work for her.

...Now I'm actually a little disappointed she's not going to just keep the color and pass it off as dye.

9 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

...Now I'm actually a little disappointed she's not going to just keep the color and pass it off as dye.

Considering she asked for blue, yellow and orange as well, I wouldn't be surprised if she DOES come to school with green hair sometime. Just, maybe it would be better to not do it the day after immortals making lightshow all around the world.

6 hours ago, Scotty said:
17 hours ago, Stature said:

Then again, Nanase does the most exercising, between the two.

She also eats the most between the two.

It's quite possible she eats as much as both of them together.

However, I doubt ANY of them needs to actually be careful about weight considering how much magic they have.

8 hours ago, hkmaly said:

However, I doubt ANY of them needs to actually be careful about weight considering how much magic they have.

Given Magic's flair for the dramatic?

If you were to count on magic for weight control, that is exactly when magic would stop controlling your weight in a useful manner.

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If you were to count on magic for weight control, that is exactly when magic would stop controlling your weight in a useful manner.

Well, unless like Nanase you specifically had a spell to allow you to cast magic from calories (and even then you might have to use that spell on purpose every time).

2 hours ago, Haylo said:
13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Well, unless like Nanase you specifically had a spell to allow you to cast magic from calories (and even then you might have to use that spell on purpose every time).

Nanase doesn't have spell for that. It's just thing she can do with ALL her spells, and it's likely universal although Nanase might have more experience with that than others.

And Magic doesn't actually have flair for the dramatic. It has just trouble with subtlety. I would actually assume that how much specific person relies on controlling weight doesn't matter BECAUSE magic sets up things like "optimal body shape" from how ALL people think, some sort of average. (Maybe regional one.) Like, look at Nanase's boobs.