• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Stature

Sketchbook Tuesday September 27, 2018 (Single - Buff Rhea!)

Just now, partner555 said:

Is it me, or does buff Rhea look like gender bent Greg?

When compared to this, she kinda does.

I'm pretty sure Dan stated that Greg was in his late twenties so that would limit possible relation speculation to Rhea being his long lost younger sister, half sister who's mother abandoned, or a cousin, but I think those plot points have already been used. ;)

7 hours ago, Scotty said:
8 hours ago, partner555 said:

Is it me, or does buff Rhea look like gender bent Greg?

When compared to this, she kinda does.

I'm pretty sure Dan stated that Greg was in his late twenties so that would limit possible relation speculation to Rhea being his long lost younger sister, half sister who's mother abandoned, or a cousin, but I think those plot points have already been used. ;)

Did they? Sure, we have Nanase and Tedd being cousins, and Diane is the half sister who's mother abandoned (of Susan), but who is long lost younger sister? Carol Brown? She's older and wasn't really lost. Ellen? She's same age and didn't really exists. Van, the younger brother who might be considered lost if you don't count his mother is with him?

51 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Did they? Sure, we have Nanase and Tedd being cousins, and Diane is the half sister who's mother abandoned (of Susan), but who is long lost younger sister? Carol Brown? She's older and wasn't really lost. Ellen? She's same age and didn't really exists. Van, the younger brother who might be considered lost if you don't count his mother is with him?

Ellen's "official" backstory is that she's Elliot's long lost sister, it was also what everyone thought Diane was to Susan, Ellen also wondered if Diane was Susan's cousin, Diane was essentially abandoned by her birth mother, and Noriko pretty much abandoned Tedd. The "younger" part really doesn't matter when you consider the plot point is the same just told slightly differently.