• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 9/29/18 - Not Your Father's Joy Buzzer

ComicNumber719.png

http://TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

I didn't use an electricity pun for the title? Shocking!

Belt Boy may be known for his gadgets, but Necros seems to have plenty of fun toys at his disposal, too. He has the Necrobots, smoke bombs, portal discs, and now taser-gloves! What else does he have up his sleeves?

There were a few ways I could have drawn the electricity in the final panel. I decided to make it blue, so that the bright bolts would pop out against a darker shade of the same hue. I made the bolts jagged and cartoony, rather than being too fluid; I thought this looked more painful. There are some skinnier, fluid bolts on Dino-Mo's body, but they merely supplement the larger bolts for visual effect.

EnergyGirlFanart.png

By the way, remember how Ken Bailey won my Fanart Contest earlier this year and won the right to choose the next HoC desktop (and later did another picture of one of my heroes just for funsies)? Well, I'm still working on his request. But, I felt that while he was waiting - especially since he did that extra picture - it was only right that I do a drawing of one of his characters in the meantime (and besides, drawing other people's characters in my style is fun)! My version of EnergyGirl has a physique that isn't as bulky as that of Titanium Maiden, but she's still got more muscles than most of my comic's cast, male and female alike. Her eyes retain their basic shape, but has otherwise been tweaked to fit my style better. Her hairstyle is a composite based on several she's had in the past. I also made her three trademark freckles a subtle, dull brown. Ken enjoyed this, and I hope you do, too!