• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Sketchbook Tuesday October 2, 2018 (Double - Totally Two Different People)

15 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

I'm gonna guess the one that can fly is Elliot, although I'm not ruling out it being Nanase, carrying Ellen....

... assuming they are flying, yes, that would simplify the guessing.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
On 10/26/2018 at 8:51 AM, CritterKeeper said:

I'm gonna guess the one that can fly is Elliot, although I'm not ruling out it being Nanase, carrying Ellen....

Ellen didn't really specify who was going to be wearing the superhero tights that she asked Elliot to morph.

She didn't specify it on-panel, however I suspect the tights need to be sized properly ... or do Ellen and Nanase have so similar figure? They were sharing clothes in past weren't they?

5 hours ago, hkmaly said:

She didn't specify it on-panel, however I suspect the tights need to be sized properly ... or do Ellen and Nanase have so similar figure? They were sharing clothes in past weren't they?

Yeah, they swap clothes in "New and Old Flames" here, and here, and Ellen was wearing Nanase's sweater dress in MV5, Ellen had also mentioned that Nanase could do uneven clothing swaps with her (well she said with most people but she's likely hinting that she's totally willing) using magic.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

Yeah, they swap clothes in "New and Old Flames" here, and here, and Ellen was wearing Nanase's sweater dress in MV5

Yes, that's what I meant. In that case the tights would likely fit both of them.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

The uneven clothing swap itself doesn't count as hairbands are pretty universal :), but the fantasy sequence shows Nanase wearing Ellen's shirt so unless them being same size is part of that fantasy ...