• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Sketchbook Thursday October 4, 2018 (George Finally Notices)

... that thing in his hand is supposed to be game? Which one?

... oh, right, Nintendo DS is even blue, so probably that, although I think the upper corner would look differently ... in comic, it looks more like some sort of box. Like, the kind of boxes which contains ring ...

Also, while in general, not noticing to be woman for several hours is possible (until you need to go to toiled ; seriously, you can't miss it there) the size of breasts makes hard to believe he didn't noticed it's harder to see the screen ...

... unless, of course, the change was not immediate but continuous, and his breasts getting bigger and bigger is what made him notice.

3 hours ago, ijuin said:

Who has a five-hour bladder anyway?

Sometimes I'll get in the zone while playing a game or something and end up holding it in longer that I really should. "Just a few more and then I'll go to the bathroom!"

53 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If this is from any point in the past, then the alt version is not canon because George never had Pink Hair.

George said he never had pink hair, which isn't the same as never had pink hair.  Plus this could have happened after he said that...

On 10/4/2018 at 0:28 PM, Scotty said:
On 10/4/2018 at 9:17 AM, ijuin said:

Who has a five-hour bladder anyway?

Sometimes I'll get in the zone while playing a game or something and end up holding it in longer that I really should. "Just a few more and then I'll go to the bathroom!"

Not drinking as much as you should could also help :) ... five hour is not exactly normal but I wouldn't call it totally impossible.

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Believe it or not, there are actually some people who can sleep an entire night without drainage issues.

I think the urinary system actually slows down during sleep to make that more likely to succeed.

4 hours ago, Haylo said:
13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Believe it or not, there are actually some people who can sleep an entire night without drainage issues.

I think the urinary system actually slows down during sleep to make that more likely to succeed.

I think most of metabolism does.