• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Monday October 8, 2018

Ok. 7. I barely noticed one before starting to read commentary, but to be fair I rushed to commentary to see what the deal is with the barrels ...

I noticed the change in Liz's nose while first reading the comic, before even setting out to look for changes (though given the subject matter and Dan's habits I planned to look the moment Ashley mentioned change blindness). When I started looking, the next thing I noticed was Liz's lipstick, followed by her measurements, followed by Ashley's measurements, and finally the length of Ashley's ponytail. Everything else I didn't notice until I read the list in the commentary.

I would have tried to spot the differences in the superimposed panel, but it looks so similar to the results of having unfocused eyes that it was making my eyes try to adjust to "fix" the image, and made a minor headache I had worse.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Bah...

The use of barrels in video games peaked in Donkey Kong.

Do you mean qualitatively or quantitatively?

And do you mean the original, or the Donkey Kong Country games?

Because there were a lot of barrels in the DKC games (at least the original trilogy; I haven't played any of the new ones).

8 hours ago, Scotty said:

Dan mention Skyrim and people assuming that it was just rats after getting an arrow to the chest. But there's also this:

It's completely believable that if you put a bucket over someone's head he will not notice you stole something.

It's less believable that they will let you put a bucket over their head.

9 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

(though given the subject matter and Dan's habits I planned to look the moment Ashley mentioned change blindness)

... I would probably realize that too if not so focused on what's with that barrel. Maybe. It was a while since Dan did it last time.