• Announcements

    • Robin

      Welcome!   03/05/2016

      Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Pinup Oct 7 / Sketchbook Oct 9, 2018 - Justin in Sudden Need of a Boost

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Don't you just hate it when a random transformation strikes while you're trying to work?

I'm sure Rhoda had something to do with it. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note: I think Justin will still be able to reach the blue binder ... but not the green one.

Also, agree with stealthyProboscis (and Serith): it's bad idea to put hand on the binder on second shelf. It's not gonna provide any support.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Don't you just hate it when a random transformation strikes while you're trying to work?

I'm sure Rhoda had something to do with it. ;)

... meaning its not nearly random :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was joking about the random transformations...

But in a world like EGS, this kind of thing actually would be a problem.

Even the medical profession officially regards spontaneously changing hair color as a medical condition.

Other transformations that could not be covered up would need to be treated the same way.

Ever start the day at work feeling ok, only to start coughing uncontrollably?  A color shifting gender swap with tail growth that leaves you looking nothing like your official ID photo would probably be even more inconvenient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Even the medical profession officially regards spontaneously changing hair color as a medical condition.

To be fair, the change is less "spontaneous" and more "we can't talk about why it happened".

12 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But in a world like EGS, this kind of thing actually would be a problem.

12 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Other transformations that could not be covered up would need to be treated the same way.

There certainly ARE cases where someone transform someone else and disappears, or when someone transforms themselves without meaning to, but I guess in most cases DGB can remove the enchantment. So this would be more like covering the fact people and possibly cameras saw the change before DGB got there. Not sure if it's easier to get random transformations accepted or to explain those people there was some hallucinogenic gas involved ... I think the hair color change got classified as medical condition because it's relatively easy to accept as one AND pretty common.

12 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Ever start the day at work feeling ok, only to start coughing uncontrollably?  A color shifting gender swap with tail growth that leaves you looking nothing like your official ID photo would probably be even more inconvenient.

... meanwhile, gender swaps with tail? ... waait, Elliot did convinced teachers to cover him relatively easily ... sure, it helped he looked almost same, but still, maybe it wasn't first time teachers needed to cover gender change?

...

Anyway, if it wasn't issue before, it WILL be issue now, with magic going more and more public. On the other hand, DGB already stopped covering that magic exists ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... meanwhile, gender swaps with tail? ... waait, Elliot did convinced teachers to cover him relatively easily ... sure, it helped he looked almost same, but still, maybe it wasn't first time teachers needed to cover gender change?

It would be rather amusing to find out that this is the case, and that such transformations are more common than anybody thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this