• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
hkmaly

Story, Friday Oct 12, 2018

2 hours ago, partner555 said:

Wonder what Lucy and Rhoda are going to say about what just happened.

Probably "Whoa".

2 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

I'd say the most important potential witness would be Adrian Raven. I think this was the last and only time we saw them interacting before the Mall Friday night.

However, it's very unlikely that was only time they interacted. Just only time we saw it.

2 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

It strikes me that this would affect him more than actually seeing his daughter use magic or knock out some jerk's teeth.

... true. He's unlikely to ever saw her doing something like this.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Dan wasn't planing him to see it - wait.

There's other stuff I hadn't originally planned, too, but there's only so much I should say for now.There's other stuff I hadn't originally planned, too, but there's only so much I should say for now.

.... hmmmm ....

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Dan wasn't planing him to see it - wait.

There's other stuff I hadn't originally planned, too, but there's only so much I should say for now.There's other stuff I hadn't originally planned, too, but there's only so much I should say for now.

.... hmmmm ....

There's also her apologizing to Justin, I mean, Diane already told herself that she should do so, but that would still fall under things Dan didn't originally plan.

But yeah, bringing Adrian into this would be good as well considering what she thought of him earlier.

Only a week? Uh, sure?

On 10/12/2018 at 0:08 PM, hkmaly said:

(And she got down from the table before any teacher appeared.)

The reactions were THAT weird.