• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

Sketchbook Oct 18, 2018 - Cheer Charlotte and Sensei Diane

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... how exactly can we see on the image that Diane is ditzy?

Probably by the way she's looking at Charlotte?

... are you implying she wouldn't be looking like this otherwise?

13 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Not bad, Charlotte's hair are very interesting, but reading the description ... how exactly can we see on the image that Diane is ditzy?

Well, the physical indications of the "ditzy" card are blonde with a bigger bust, and Diane does have a bigger bust than usual. Of course in EGS any number of transformations cause that...

(Interestingly, this is one body detail I guess I don't pay a lot of attention to. I didn't really take note of how big her breasts were here until I specifically looked for it, and even then I had no idea just how much of a change it was until I compared it to the recent story comics.

...Then again, my failure to taken note of the change might just be the result of years of reading comic books with multiple artists who couldn't be bothered to be consistent with one another on character design, with breast size being one of the most variable measurements.)

9 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
23 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Not bad, Charlotte's hair are very interesting, but reading the description ... how exactly can we see on the image that Diane is ditzy?

Well, the physical indications of the "ditzy" card are blonde with a bigger bust, and Diane does have a bigger bust than usual. Of course in EGS any number of transformations cause that...

... and Diana is blonde by default.

9 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

(Interestingly, this is one body detail I guess I don't pay a lot of attention to. I didn't really take note of how big her breasts were here until I specifically looked for it, and even then I had no idea just how much of a change it was until I compared it to the recent story comics.

Also didn't noticed. Compared to Charlotte's busty they didn't look so big, so ...

20 hours ago, Scotty said:

It's probably easier for Diane to act ditzy than Susan, in fact...

That just proves that Diane doesn't need to be ditzy to look like this :)