• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Monday Oct 22, 2018

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-04

[space for reaction]

If Nanase could afford to have the animators draw her an entire different outfit, Sarah, she wouldn't have needed to go on this expedition in the first place! (Which raises the question, does Sarah have more money than Nanase, or is she just more practical with how she spends it?)

This really does remind me of any number of cartoons I've watched over the years; no character can be expected to have more than one outfit, unless they're a superhero with a secret identity (in which case they will still probably only have the two outfits).

As for the commentary, I've heard a number of things about Anniversary that make me hesitant to pick it up; most of them are nitpicky, but I'm entitled to be swayed by nostalgia and little details if I want to be. This adds another.

Your head gets far more than its weight-proportionate share of your blood circulation - that big high-power brain eats a lot of energy and oxygen.

Therefore, yes, the neck and head are also radiators. In cold weather, anything that cuts down on that will have a disproportionate warming effect. There's even an old saying: if your feet are cold, put on a hat.

How do we know Sarah doesn't have scarf? She COULD fit one under her jacket.

7 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

If Nanase could afford to have the animators draw her an entire different outfit, Sarah, she wouldn't have needed to go on this expedition in the first place! (Which raises the question, does Sarah have more money than Nanase, or is she just more practical with how she spends it?)

This really does remind me of any number of cartoons I've watched over the years; no character can be expected to have more than one outfit, unless they're a superhero with a secret identity (in which case they will still probably only have the two outfits).

I don't think drawing different outfit costs SO much. More likely, characters wear always same outfit to make them easier to recognize, which is very important if their faces looks similar.

On the other hand, maybe Nanase just doesn't want to compromise and her choosen winter outfit would be too complicated?

30 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Maybe Nanase is related to Good King Wenceslas?

Or Queen Elsa. She DOES have royal blood ...

31 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Or is this just one more reminder that Nanase is Hot?

Or that. Although being hot means you are LOSING more heat, if you are hot enough you can afford it ... however, in such case there should be snow melting around her ... like when Johnny Storm had similar problem ...

46 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Why is this even a question.  Hottest of the main cast in normal form.  Tess is hotter, but that not her normal form.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

being hot means you are LOSING more heat, if you are hot enough you can afford it ... however, in such case there should be snow melting around her

Which brings us back to the Nanaseslas idea

In her mistress' steps she trod
Where the snow lay dinted
Heat was in the very sod
Which Nanase had printed...

2 hours ago, mlooney said:
3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Why is this even a question.  Hottest of the main cast in normal form.

Well it's question because does it really need to be reminded?