• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

Story: Wednesday October 23, 2018

Rhoda: "Is everything ok?"
Diane: "Yeah. Hey, why don't we go on a double date, just Lucy, me, you, and you can finally introduce us to this Catalina girl of yours."
Rhoda: "Sure!!....Wait what?!?"

I'm kinda more interested in the rest of the crowd.  I don't see Rhoda being all that jealous, especially since we've been told characterization in Goonmanji II is canon.  Meanwhile, we've got the whole school, by design, already staring.

1 hour ago, WR...S said:

Meanwhile, we've got the whole school, by design, already staring.

Sorta.  Lucy did run away at the start of this sequence.  Diane had to run up to her.

Just now, WR...S said:

I'm kinda more interested in the rest of the crowd.  I don't see Rhoda being all that jealous, especially since we've been told characterization in Goonmanji II is canon.  Meanwhile, we've got the whole school, by design, already staring.

I think Diane should probably still apologize to Rhoda for making Rhoda feel like Diane was homophobic, but I think Rhoda will be pretty relieved that Diane's cool with it.

That's a bit better, though still a bit fast for my tastes.

Also, yay for bubbles of romance in panel six! (I would have preferred a flowery background, though. *pouts* )

10 hours ago, showler said:

Actually, if Rhoda is still in the vicinity, I really REALLY want to see her reaction right now.

I suspect she will happily jump on board this 'ship.

10 hours ago, WR...S said:

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping the next panel is the girls breaking apart as they realize the whole cafeteria is applauding....

18 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping the next panel is the girls breaking apart as they realize the whole cafeteria is applauding....

I don't think they're in the cafeteria anymore though, it looked like Rhoda and Lucy were at the entrance to it when Diane joined them after her announcement and such, and Lucy turned and left through it after stating her feelings, she even said she was going to tell the nurse she wasn't feeling well, and Diane caught up to her in the hallway.

Granted, they probably aren't very far from the cafeteria, but seeing as no one appeared to be paying much attention to Diane once they got going about how they shouldn't be judging each other, they probably didn't notice her leave the cafeteria either, so I'm not really getting any hopes on with anyone other than Rhoda seeing anything.

Well maybe there's a chance of Justin, Ellen and/or Nanase catching them. They'd be my best choices. I'm sure Ellen would have something to say about it.

14 hours ago, Scotty said:

Rhoda: "Is everything ok?"
Diane: "Yeah. Hey, why don't we go on a double date, just Lucy, me, you, and you can finally introduce us to this Catalina girl of yours."
Rhoda: "Sure!!....Wait what?!?"

Sounds like it could easily happen.

11 hours ago, showler said:

Actually, if Rhoda is still in the vicinity, I really REALLY want to see her reaction right now.

IMHO she's red as if she didn't kissed anyone yet, despite that definitely not being true.

5 hours ago, Scotty said:

I think Diane should probably still apologize to Rhoda for making Rhoda feel like Diane was homophobic

Maybe, but I don't think her introspection was wide enough to realize she made Rhoda feel like that.

12 minutes ago, Scotty said:
41 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:

I don't think they're in the cafeteria anymore though, it looked like Rhoda and Lucy were at the entrance to it when Diane joined them after her announcement and such, and Lucy turned and left through it after stating her feelings, she even said she was going to tell the nurse she wasn't feeling well, and Diane caught up to her in the hallway.

Granted, they probably aren't very far from the cafeteria, but seeing as no one appeared to be paying much attention to Diane once they got going about how they shouldn't be judging each other, they probably didn't notice her leave the cafeteria either, so I'm not really getting any hopes on with anyone other than Rhoda seeing anything.

Yes, they are far away enough from the cafeteria so there could be only limited amount of people around and it seems they are alone actually.

16 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Well maybe there's a chance of Justin, Ellen and/or Nanase catching them. They'd be my best choices. I'm sure Ellen would have something to say about it.

... although getting reaction of one of those three could be interesting ...