• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Wednesday October 24, 2018

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-05

[space for reaction]

I like Nanase's outfit, but her shorts seem to be riding a bit low; it looks like they might be in danger of falling off (which would be dangerous while adventuring). (Also, as a fan of alternate outfits, I'm a little dissappointed Nanase doesn't get a winter-weather outfit, even if it was necessary for the joke.)

4 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

I like Nanase's outfit, but her shorts seem to be riding a bit low; it looks like they might be in danger of falling off (which would be dangerous while adventuring).

While it does seem that way, I think it's actually the swimsuit being cut so high.

(Also, it reminds me how some outfits not just in Star Trek were actually held in place by double-sided tape.)

Wait, there DOES seem to be some pockets on those shorts ... although yes, it's obvious Sarah is for carrying stuff. Including the found artifacts, probably.

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Wait, there DOES seem to be some pockets on those shorts ...

Are you sure? Women's clothes are notorious for lacking functional pockets.

31 minutes ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Wait, there DOES seem to be some pockets on those shorts ...

Are you sure? Women's clothes are notorious for lacking functional pockets.

... I didn't said functional :) ... in other words I'm only sure there SEEM to be some pocket, not that they ARE there or that they are functional.