• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Sketchbook Oct 29 2018

Ashley is also the only one of the teenaged EGS cast (besides Tedd who is a Seer) whom we know is a Wizard in the technical sense (i.e. can learn spells from other people).

3 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Ashley is also the only one of the teenaged EGS cast (besides Tedd who is a Seer) whom we know is a Wizard in the technical sense (i.e. can learn spells from other people).

Looking over list of awakened teenagers (besides Tedd) - Nanase, Elliot, Ellen, Susan, Justin, Rhoda - I think if anybody would be wizard in technical sense we would know it. The same would be true for Sarah or Catalina, because Pandora would say that. Meaning, unless Diane turns out to be wizard instead of "just" having summoning talent, we would need to manage with Tedd and Ashley.

... well, Akiko would be another candidate, but she's not teenager nor dreaming yet.

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

She's got that Dr Strange colour scheme going there.

She has got that Dr. Strange scheme going there.:demonicduck: 

Mix that with Wizard Sarah and Bunny Susan, well, we got an aerial magic team going.