• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Wednesday October 31, 2018

6 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Convoluted puzzles--sounds like the work of an Immortal all right.

Well it definitely doesn't make sense as content of actual crypt. There is no MOTIVATION for builders of crypt to make something open if the one opening it is CLEVER. It may make sense if it works as password lock, but then it's not something you can break just by thinking in general - you need the same kind of thinking people cracking passwords are doing, and you need to know a lot about people who build the crypt.

But, if the crypt is actually constructed by immortal with the goal of making fun of the people entering it and trying to solve the puzzles ... or some sort of test to determine if you are worth entering ...

Does anyone else think this "Puzzle" looks like a bowling lane?

So is Sarah the Bowler or the Ball?

Nanase is stronger than Sarah, implying that she could be the better bowler. But Nanase is also far more flexible than Sarah, so she would also be the better ball.

Or maybe for the sake of preparedness, Nanase stowed an oversized bowling ball in Sarah's back pack before the trek even began.  Without informing Sarah, of course.

13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Does anyone else think this "Puzzle" looks like a bowling lane?

Isn't the usual number of skittles lower?

Also, unless the perspective is wrong, there is not enough space. Unless ... they are looking at the skittles from the OTHER side.

However, I find more likely they are supposed to push those skittles to the holes in front of them.

On 10/31/2018 at 7:14 PM, hkmaly said:

Isn't the usual number of skittles lower?

Also, unless the perspective is wrong, there is not enough space. Unless ... they are looking at the skittles from the OTHER side.

However, I find more likely they are supposed to push those skittles to the holes in front of them.

You see the setup better on the previous page that they are facing 10 pins, they just don't look like your standard bowling pin.

3eeec249-3422-4761-918a-cd156330647b_1.0

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

You see the setup better on the previous page that they are facing 10 pins, they just don't look like your standard bowling pin.

3eeec249-3422-4761-918a-cd156330647b_1.0

No, that's "this" page :)

Isn't the normal number of pins 9? Oh, right ... Europe versus US. Anyway, I expected 16, that would be really too much.

On 10/31/2018 at 0:09 AM, hkmaly said:

... or some sort of test to determine if you are worth entering ...

Heh.  I think that's an entirely different test than one to see if you are worthy to enter the crypt.