• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Tom Sewell

Story Wednesday October 31, 2018

Confronting her inner child and her feelings for Lucy was a significant feat for Diane.  Perhaps not unlike climbing the Matterhorn in Winter.

Confronting Adrian Raven and/or seeking out her biological mother would be like an assault on Mont Blanc.

Before taking on that next big peak, Diane may be justified in seeking out the smaller challenge of apologizing to Justin.  Which, in her present perception, would probably seem like climbing the foothills of the Alps to sing with Julie Andrews.

1 hour ago, animalia said:

That forced smile is cringe worthy

32 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Not nearly as much as Susan's "KITTY!!!!" though.

That's like comparing canned laughter to the reaction when Archie Bunker met Sammy Davis Jr.

13 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Confronting Adrian Raven and/or seeking out her biological mother would be like an assault on Mont Blanc.

How would you scale confronting her grandmother, who sort of died? Obviously, she doesn't have the OPTION to contact her currently, but I don't think she's looking forward to it either ...

8 hours ago, Drachefly said:

Did she just jump from one assumption to another?

No, she just repeated her original assumption. Of course, this assumption seems to be wrong: Adrian wouldn't wonder why she never told him if she didn't have means to contact him.

43 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

How would you scale confronting her grandmother, who sort of died? Obviously, she doesn't have the OPTION to contact her currently, but I don't think she's looking forward to it either ...

No, she just repeated her original assumption. Of course, this assumption seems to be wrong: Adrian wouldn't wonder why she never told him if she didn't have means to contact him.

She may not have a choice when it comes to Pandora; being immortal, she could just pop in randomly going "Granddaughter! :D " Given her previous incarnation's penchant for pranks, this would most likely possibly include a glomp from behind. 

I woould like to assume that if her mother wasn't a prostitute (and the whole, "we agreed it was a one-time thing" seems to indicate that they at least knew each other), they would have talked about their careers or similar things before finding a hotel for the night; she would have known Raven is a teacher, and probably at which school, and could have sought him out. Granted, having never participated in a one-night-stand (being demisexual/ace, myself), I could be completely wrong about that; I'm not sure I understand how random hookups work. *shrug*

No comics next week, eh? So long as Dan doesn't end Friday with a cliffhang, that should be fine. >_>;

2 minutes ago, Kazzellin said:

She may not have a choice when it comes to Pandora; being immortal, she could just pop in randomly going "Granddaughter! :D " Given her previous incarnation's penchant for pranks, this would most likely possibly include a glomp from behind. 

Well, she has choice of looking forward to it or not ; obviously, she has NO way to find and contact immortal, even young one, and neither a way to prevent Pandora tackle-glomping her from any direction she chooses (you think from behind is bad? What about from above? Or from BELOW?)

8 minutes ago, Kazzellin said:

I woould like to assume that if her mother wasn't a prostitute (and the whole, "we agreed it was a one-time thing" seems to indicate that they at least knew each other)

The "she never told" seems even more telling. It might even imply they talked afterwards.

Also, he does not REMEMBER her full name. That means she TOLD him. And, presumably, he told her his name.

11 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Well, she has choice of looking forward to it or not ; obviously, she has NO way to find and contact immortal, even young one, and neither a way to prevent Pandora tackle-glomping her from any direction she chooses (you think from behind is bad? What about from above? Or from BELOW?)

The "she never told" seems even more telling. It might even imply they talked afterwards.

Also, he does not REMEMBER her full name. That means she TOLD him. And, presumably, he told her his name.

Glomp from above? 

Or that they talked before. Regardless, you're reinforcing my point. *shrug*

11 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Well she was about to cut Adrian some slack by saying that her mother should have told him she was pregnant, but then second guessed that by thinking that he was probably disguised at the time and so her mother probably had no way of finding him. But yeah, based on what Adrian told Susan, Diane's mother must have had the ability to tell him, but for some reason chose not to.