• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Friday November 2, 2018

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-09

Ok, I was mistaken in previous strip ; apparently there IS enough place. Although I still think that the perspective in last panel of previous strip was not ideal ...

Also, yes, this is weird even compared to games I played (but maybe I didn't played correct games ...) ... yet Nanase takes it as normal. In Harry Potter, characters at least have REASON why to be familiar with bizarre things ... how often Nanase encountered puzzle like this to take it in such stride?

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The Dunkle's bought a video game system just for the video bowling game.

Why should we in be surprised that there is a bowling level in an EGS video game parody?

Surprised?  Not at all.

Upset that it made Nanase into a ball, yes.

14 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The Dunkle's bought a video game system just for the video bowling game.

Why should we in be surprised that there is a bowling level in an EGS video game parody?

She asked if Sarah was a lefty or righty. How does Nanase expect Sarah to be able to bowl her?

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

She asked if Sarah was a lefty or righty. How does Nanase expect Sarah to be able to bowl her?

Maybe it will next shrink her when Sarah approaches, only to have her grow back to full size as she rolls?  Or maybe it will make Sarah temporarily bigger?

Or perhaps Sarah has excellent bowling technique which will allow her to compensate for the irregular size and shape of the lane and equipment.

If the Browns are anything like Elliot's parents, then Sarah probably has her own bowling ball and shoes.