• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Friday November 02, 2018

http://egscomics.com/comic/tlod-033

Forgive and forget?

Just don't forget that I've forgiven you and I can "remember" that which I have supposedly "forgotten".

Still, very nice of Johnson to avoid making Diane's day any more awkward than it has already been.

Personally, commenting on the Author's notes below the comic, I try to never mix people who's names are Magus or Magnus.  You run the risk or either fireballs or metal projectiles.

Hmm, I think Julian is nice to be allowing Diane to apologize without any extra guff, though I wonder how he will react to Diane and Lucy?  I mean, would he be tempted to tease her a little?  Perhaps he would be shocked?  Or just congratulatory.

19 minutes ago, Tuscahoma said:

Personally, commenting on the Author's notes below the comic, I try to never mix people who's names are Magus or Magnus.  You run the risk or either fireballs or metal projectiles.

Or laser blasts, assuming he can deal with that right now.

6 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Still, very nice of Johnson to avoid making Diane's day any more awkward than it has already been.

I think Diane's feeling awkward anyway, things are going way too well for her now. Not complaining though.

And I've had to catch myself a number of times with Justin's name as well, not so much using another J name, but with adding a "g" to it making it Justing.

So, another amazing crackpot plot theory turned out to be more cracked than amazing; the New World won't be totally centered on Diane.

And while we're discussing various ways to mangle Justin's name, has anyone noticed that adding an "e" turns Justin into Justine? How could this been overlooked after so many genderbends in and out of canon?

9 hours ago, Tuscahoma said:

I mean, would he be tempted to tease her a little?  Perhaps he would be shocked?

Tempted? Maybe. But I think his shock would be enough.

Diane: "Shut up"

Justin: "I didn't said anything"

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

And I've had to catch myself a number of times with Justin's name

I don't remember ever catching myself with it. Now ... does it mean I never mangled it? Or ...

(Meanwhile, I regularly need to look how many d's Tedd has.)