• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

11/3/18 - Feeling Like a Headbutted Butthead

ComicNumber723.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

Unk's no fool... but he's sure feeling like one right now. Because of his unusual name, large stature, and laid-back attitude, many assume that he's simple-minded, but that's hardly the case (He's very much like Titanium Maiden in that regard). However, Necros is taking advantage of the fact that Unk has never matched wits with him. Flailing about in a desperate manner to lure Unk into a false sense of security, then making a humble request that tricked Unk into lowering his head into position... Necros adapts to new situations pretty well. If Unk, Belt Boy, and the rest of our heroes want to stop them, they're going to need to maintain the element of surprise, which is easier said than done.

The Collective of Heroes recently had a Halloween art trade! It's like a Secret Santa, minus the secrecy. Dan (creator of the webcomic Vanguard) gifted me a picture of Belt Boy with a pumpkin, while I drew Shane (creator of Heroes of the World and Beyond) a picture of Cybat. After you check out these pictures, you can check out their comics via the Collective of Heroes widget on my site!

HalloweenFanart-DanFromVanguardComic.jpg