• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Friday November 09, 2018

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-12

How DO you reset those pins?

In the days before automated pin-setting equipment, Pin Boys were paid a penny a pin.

I don't know specifically who would be setting these oversized pins.  But it would probably be in your best interest to tip them well.

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Spelling

Sarah, you're missing out on the bowling (and kisses)!!!

It's also possible that there was an illusion/magic barrier blocking the passage that would have been removed by getting a strike, don't expect everything to be mechanical.

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I don't know specifically who would be setting these oversized pins.  But it would probably be in your best interest to tip them well.

They are probably reset by magic. Or by group of people. Or ...

... wait. They may be perfectly capable of standing up themselves. Like, transform back, stand up and transform into pins again.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Sarah, you're missing out on the bowling (and kisses)!!!

She's here for archaeology, not bowling. She will be disappointed.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

It's also possible that there was an illusion/magic barrier blocking the passage that would have been removed by getting a strike, don't expect everything to be mechanical.

Considering the bowling itself was based on transformation, it's quite logical the removing of passage would be as well.

Would be funny if it would really be blocked just by illusion. If you know the passage is there, you can go straight away. If not, you either play the bowling, or check whole wall feet by feet ...

(Also, could even be technology: laser sensors and hologram. But that wouldn't explain Nanase's transformation.)