• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

20 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

HAD she blue hair before choosing water or did she changed her hair color to match?

This is a symptom of Nanase's recent geckofication.

Geckos are effectively red-blue colour blind.

So the frequently red-haired Nanase used the wrong dye without realizing it.

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
6 hours ago, hkmaly said:

HAD she blue hair before choosing water or did she changed her hair color to match?

This is a symptom of Nanase's recent geckofication.

Geckos are effectively red-blue colour blind.

So the frequently red-haired Nanase used the wrong dye without realizing it.

Wait ... red-blue? HOW? I though they are red-green colorblind, but I now see it said red-blue in the NP strip as well ...

(Searching internet, I'm not sure they are colorblind at all. Although there may not be definitive answer due to lack of research ...)

16 hours ago, hkmaly said:

... did we already knew trainer!Nanase has blue hair?

Dan mentioned somewhere (probably Twitter, if you don't remember it from the commentaries) back when "Grace-a-Monsters" was still ongoing that since Justin had orange hair and a fire Grace, and Ellen had green hair and a plant Grace, Nanase Bubbles with her water Grace ought to have blue hair. However, it was never actually mentioned in the comic, and unless I'm forgetting something this is the first time we've seen her (or any other Grace-a-Monster character) in color.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Wait ... red-blue? HOW? I though they are red-green colorblind, but I now see it said red-blue in the NP strip as well ...

(Searching internet, I'm not sure they are colorblind at all. Although there may not be definitive answer due to lack of research ...)

Where did it say red-blue in the NP? Dan only states that the colourblindness is was given to Nanase for the purpose of the puzzle, and not related to being gecko'd.

8 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
On 11/16/2018 at 0:54 AM, hkmaly said:

... did we already knew trainer!Nanase has blue hair?

Dan mentioned somewhere (probably Twitter, if you don't remember it from the commentaries) back when "Grace-a-Monsters" was still ongoing that since Justin had orange hair and a fire Grace, and Ellen had green hair and a plant Grace, Nanase Bubbles with her water Grace ought to have blue hair. However, it was never actually mentioned in the comic, and unless I'm forgetting something this is the first time we've seen her (or any other Grace-a-Monster character) in color.

Actually I vaguely remembered something like that, but I checked the commentaries and get less certain ... but yeah it could've been twitter. Or patreon.

5 hours ago, Scotty said:
19 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Where did it say red-blue in the NP? Dan only states that the colourblindness is was given to Nanase for the purpose of the puzzle, and not related to being gecko'd.

Uh. Sorry. I meant that red-blue was specifically mentioned in the NP topic thread.

Anyway (spoiler) Dan actually went with red-green.