• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Monday Nov 19, 2018

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-16

I really like Nanase's poses here; the way her limbs are spread out looks very lizard like, while the exact positions of her hands and feet looks very deliberate (which is appropriate given the circumstances).

Edited by ChronosCat
Decided to actually comment on the strip.

Living in Florida, I frequently watch lizards crawling on walls.

Point for Dan.  Gecko Nanase is far more attractive than the lizards catching flies on my porch.

Point against Dan.  Actual lizards crawling on walls are deaf.  I know this because, like Sarah, I try to tell them where to go. But they apparently can't hear me.

I don't think spiderman would be that good reference ...

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Point against Dan.  Actual lizards crawling on walls are deaf.  I know this because, like Sarah, I try to tell them where to go. But they apparently can't hear me.

Are you sure? Maybe they are just ignoring you.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

I wouldn't mind this NP being done in colour, but that means Dan would have to come up with a good red/green pattern for this room.

I wouldn't mind this NP being done in gecko-vision (with ultraviolet visible but red and green blended), but not sure if it would be easier :)

8 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I wouldn't mind this NP being done in gecko-vision (with ultraviolet visible but red and green blended), but not sure if it would be easier :)

If s enough were to be pledged on Patreon, with gecko-vision comics as the chosen reward level, something probably could be arranged.