• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Wednesday November 21, 2018

Ripping SHIRT off? I see she's still not committed to that relationship. :)

Also, I see Grace is totally considering ripping shirt off acceptable part of date, provided permission is asked for beforehand. How many shirts did she ripped off Tedd?

And, apparently the date was interesting enough Sarah didn't tried her spell. Wait ... CAN she currently cast her spell? I don't think the clog was unclogged already, but Pandora likely used up lot of magic in her vampire-killing spell, so ...

(If they would be on Star Wars, the wave could also mean something different, but they didn't and it's Justin who has date with Luke ...)

... hmmm ... when I was first hugged by girl - I mean, non-relative girl - I froze in surprise.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Popcorn

It is not just a 1969 synth-pop hit that helped define the 70s

It is a most delicious chaperone that has been keeping teens separated at the movies for nearly a century

Now you've got it stuck in my head!

Grace is showing an odd weakness when it comes to stuff, in retrospect.

4 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Clarification requested: Popcorn waved goodnight?

Clarification seconded. All popcorn kernels have are ears. :P

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Ripping SHIRT off? I see she's still not committed to that relationship. :)

Sarah is kinda like Grace, in that while Grace wants to hug everyone, Sarah wants to rip their shirts off. ;)

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Also, I see Grace is totally considering ripping shirt off acceptable part of date, provided permission is asked for beforehand. How many shirts did she ripped off Tedd?

Well, she's ripped hers a few times while using the Jeremy (and the squirrel,cat,jeremy form), but don't think those count if they're her own shirts.

19 hours ago, hkmaly said:

And, apparently the date was interesting enough Sarah didn't tried her spell. Wait ... CAN she currently cast her spell? I don't think the clog was unclogged already, but Pandora likely used up lot of magic in her vampire-killing spell, so ...

But did Pandora's spell use ambient magic, or just the power of the Immortals?

At any rate, Sarah and Sam's maybe-a-date took place Friday night, the same night as the vampire attack on the mall and Magus and Sirleck "borrowing" Elliot and Ellen's bodies to go visit the magic warehouse (I'm not even going to attempt the acronym). So if Pandora using up magic led to Sarah being unable to cast her spell, she probably would have lost access to her spell partway through the maybe-a-date.

20 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Clarification requested: Popcorn waved goodnight?

That was how I read it at first too. However I'm pretty sure Sarah meant that Sam waved goodnight.

Either that or it was a three-person date, and Grace should be asking who "Popcorn" is.

11 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:
19 hours ago, hkmaly said:

But did Pandora's spell use ambient magic, or just the power of the Immortals?

... my own power, and any available ambient magic ...

13 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

At any rate, Sarah and Sam's maybe-a-date took place Friday night, the same night as the vampire attack on the mall and Magus and Sirleck "borrowing" Elliot and Ellen's bodies to go visit the magic warehouse (I'm not even going to attempt the acronym). So if Pandora using up magic led to Sarah being unable to cast her spell, she probably would have lost access to her spell partway through the maybe-a-date.

Just because it was same night it doesn't mean it was same time, but yeah I guess it was. With the movie alone taking two and half hours and then the food ... wait. The place with food looks like having window. It IS more likely she missed the lightshow while being in cinema ...