• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Wednesday Nov 21, 2018

Who complained it was too easy?

5 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Aaaand Sarah won't be able to tell Nanase where the colors are any more . . .

She MIGHT remember it a little. Unless they changed when transforming another person ...

1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:

Nanase is so close, maybe she can jump to the switch? I was going to suggest she use her tongue, but it's Chameleons who have long tongues, not geckos (unless that's another difference between the gecko forms and real geckos).

She looks like having longer tongue on the stripe she was gecko'd, but probably not THAT much longer ... so, yes, jumping. Wouldn't exactly be safe but it sort of matches how she ended up after the "tutorial" ...

7 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

She looks like having longer tongue on the stripe she was gecko'd, but probably not THAT much longer ... so, yes, jumping. Wouldn't exactly be safe but it sort of matches how she ended up after the "tutorial" ...

Well, geckos do have tongues long enough to lick their eyeballs with, they just don't have tongues longer than their legs (which is what Nanase would need in this situation).

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

It IS uncomfortable to look directly above you …

So Sarah should have stretched out on the floor to direct Nanase?

My high school guidance counselor never covered jobs where you could remain horizontal.

Nanase appears to be almost close enough to reach the lever with a hand... she can release her left foot, furthest from the switch, and then maybe she can reach it with her right hand. Or she can release both feet, and reach it with a foot.

2 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Nanase appears to be almost close enough to reach the lever with a hand... she can release her left foot, furthest from the switch, and then maybe she can reach it with her right hand. Or she can release both feet, and reach it with a foot.

So the Twister™ game will come earlier rather than later?

9 hours ago, Scotty said:
18 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Who complained it was too easy?

Nobody, Sarah was complaining that it was nerve racking and I guess Murphy asked someone to hold his beer.

On 11/21/2018 at 0:25 PM, Stature said:

Perpetual Easy Mode must end soon.

Or the designers slacked off and this is their "first pancake".

Just now, hkmaly said:

snip

These puzzles are likely more psychological than physical, a lot of it seems trivial to look at, but depending on the person doing the puzzles, it might mean leaving one's comfort zone, some people might freak out over being transformed in general, some may specifically have a fear of geckos and instantly nope out of the search. :shrugs:

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

snip

These puzzles are likely more psychological than physical, a lot of it seems trivial to look at, but depending on the person doing the puzzles, it might mean leaving one's comfort zone, some people might freak out over being transformed in general, some may specifically have a fear of geckos and instantly nope out of the search. :shrugs:

... and even if not, people (at least other than Nanase Craft) would likely perform much worse in transformed body due to not being used to it.