• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
ChronosCat

NP Friday Nov 30, 2018

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-20

So, what the heck happened to Nanase's boots? Were they physically destroyed or by the transformation? Did the transformation shunt them to some pocket dimension only to forget to bring them back? Or are they waiting for her on the floor?

I wonder if this means Nanase and Sarah will have to go through the rest of the crypt (or whatever you want to call it) barefoot? ...Actually, I'd enjoy that, but it might be a bit of a problem when they go to leave. (Well, at least for Sarah. Nanase will probably be fine so long as she has her scarf.)

1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:

So, what the heck happened to Nanase's boots? Were they physically destroyed or by the transformation? Did the transformation shunt them to some pocket dimension only to forget to bring them back? Or are they waiting for her on the floor?

I wonder if this means Nanase and Sarah will have to go through the rest of the crypt (or whatever you want to call it) barefoot? ...Actually, I'd enjoy that, but it might be a bit of a problem when they go to leave. (Well, at least for Sarah. Nanase will probably be fine so long as she has her scarf.)

I'm gonna guess they're on the floor next to the freshly opened doorway to the next puzzle.

Or maybe they're at the exit next to the sign that says "We hope you enjoyed this adventure, please retrieve from the bin any items that may have been removed by the various transformations."

So, her tongue is longer than her hands. Didn't expected that. Also, it's unexpectedly strong.

And, yes, she has SWIMSUIT. There totally was hole, so the transformation must've closed it ... on the other hand, it must've transformed her gloves to fit as well.

4 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

We didn't see them, but during the transformation they slide off and are now somewhere in middle of floor ... ok, I know, they couldn't slide off when STANDING on them, but it might be interesting searching whole room for them.

... what I actually suspect is that she will have them next strip without any indication they were missing.

3 hours ago, detrius said:

Also, did Sarah turn back as well or is she still gecko'd?

Presumably turned back.