• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Monday, Dec 3, 2018

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-21

Ok, so the boots ARE deliberate. Maybe just because people commented about it but still :)

And hair? Why do they complain? I mean, if the dungeon doesn't change the hair back, they can just get haircut. No problem.

"Some places steal shoes"? How often it happened to you, Nanase? However, the reviews might explain why the creators of such places make them so convenient. Or deadly - I mean, dead person usually don't leave bad review. But nothing in between.

(Hmmm ... if they DO get the boots back, what will be the review? Let me guess: Sarah: 2/5 wtf was weird ; Nanase 5/5 would visit again)

Gonna say "Called it!" for Nanase coming up with pretty much the same idea for where the boots went as I did, it does remain to be seen how it's presented though, whether there's a sign and actual bin, but we both are thinking the boots (and any other items they may lose later) will be waiting at the exit.

Also, I did not notice that Nanase's hair remained long in the previous comic showing her turning back to normal. CHANGE BLINDNESS!!!!

I like this development. (I just hope the scenes are framed such that we get to see their feet from time to time.)

5 hours ago, Scotty said:

Also, I did not notice that Nanase's hair remained long in the previous comic showing her turning back to normal. CHANGE BLINDNESS!!!!

I didn't even notice Nanase's hair got longer in the first place. And while I noticed there was something different about Gecko Sarah's hair, I don't think I thought about it enough to register that it was longer; at any rate I forgot it had changed.

14 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
20 hours ago, Scotty said:

I didn't even notice Nanase's hair got longer in the first place. And while I noticed there was something different about Gecko Sarah's hair, I don't think I thought about it enough to register that it was longer; at any rate I forgot it had changed.

Seconding that. Only when Sarah said "hair" I was like "... wait a sec ... " checked previous comics and noticed it got longer.

2 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:
On 12/3/2018 at 8:15 AM, hkmaly said:

And hair? Why do they complain? I mean, if the dungeon doesn't change the hair back, they can just get haircut. No problem.

Haircuts cost money.

Haircuts cost amount of money which can be concerning for high school student. Nanase Craft might be searching for artifacts for money but I don't think she's poor enough to consider haircut cost as problem.

Unless she has an EXPENSIVE hairdresser.

Haircuts from a regular hairdresser: tens of dollars

Haircuts from an elite hairdresser: thousands of dollars

Having your hair restyled magically: Priceless

There seems to be a noticeable difference in the cost of haircuts for men and women too, my haircuts cost $15 but I think women's cuts (without all the shampooing and such) are at least $20 (at the hairdresser I go to that is), I'm pretty certain Diane would have paid more for her haircut that I would have for mine and her's seemed much more simple to do.

Longer hair takes more time to cut and style unless you're simply chopping off hair in a simpler cut. Women also tend to have additional styling services (dying, curling, etc.) done by the hairdresser more often than men do. That tends to result in higher fees.