• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

Story Monday, December 3, 2018

38 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

http://www.egscomics.com/

Luke seems scared of Sarah, and Sam isn't showing up.

Luke never really met Sarah, so her running up to him asking about a date that he thought no one else would know about certainly startled him.

Also, why, Sarah? Maybe it's cus Justin's had to work the entire weekend last week and Luke's had studying to do or something during the week and the only time they could see each other is if Luke hung around the comic shop. ;)

Also also, dangit at Sam not attending this week, though the paranoid part of me wonders if Sam might be avoiding being with Sarah at Salty Cracker while Grace is there, like he's worried that she might spill the beans about him if she saw them together.

Though it is a good sign that they've got another movie night set up for Sunday, maybe that's when Sarah finds out?

Sarah's wavy-hands in panel four remind me of how Grace used to hold her hands up like a squirrel. (In fact, that's what I thought she was doing at first until I looked closer.)

Crazy idea.

Sam texted Sarah saying HE would not show up tonight.
Maybe Sam is planning to attend in her feminine personae to meet Sarah on other terms?

And if Luke had any doubt, he must now be aware that Justin talks. 
He is careful about with whom he speaks, but Justin will tell someone he trusts almost anything.

38 minutes ago, Scotty said:

though the paranoid part of me wonders if Sam might be avoiding being with Sarah at Salty Cracker while Grace is there, like he's worried that she might spill the beans about him if she saw them together.

According to Dan on Reddit, Sarah and Sam might not want to go against each other again in a tournament?

I dunno, I would have thought Sarah and Sam would be keen on roleplaying a wizard battle again, though I would imagine Sarah would keep her deck to the minimum 40 cards this time, or at least her and Sam ensure they have the same number of cards.

20 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

Luke might also be seeing Sarah's aura and thus is extra nervous because there's yet ANOTHER mage suddenly getting up in his face. Given present company, Luke is literally surrounded by mages.

Sigh. URLs like this are useless. Back, next, http://egscomics.com/comic/tsos-10

14 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

Sarah's wavy-hands in panel four remind me of how Grace used to hold her hands up like a squirrel. (In fact, that's what I thought she was doing at first until I looked closer.)

Uhhh ... and WHAT is she doing? I mean, is that supposed to mean something?

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And if Luke had any doubt, he must now be aware that Justin talks. 
He is careful about with whom he speaks, but Justin will tell someone he trusts almost anything.

Yes. Even things he don't know :)

Actually, he managed to tell Luke lot of stuff without telling anything secret, that's definitely plus.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

According to Dan on Reddit, Sarah and Sam might not want to go against each other again in a tournament?

I dunno, I would have thought Sarah and Sam would be keen on roleplaying a wizard battle again, though I would imagine Sarah would keep her deck to the minimum 40 cards this time, or at least her and Sam ensure they have the same number of cards.

Well ... it would definitely be fun, but maybe they would prefer to play such game without the time limit of tournament?

6 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Luke might also be seeing Sarah's aura and thus is extra nervous because there's yet ANOTHER mage suddenly getting up in his face. Given present company, Luke is literally surrounded by mages.

I THINK he needs to concentrate for a bit before seeing auras. Also, Tedd is DIRECTLY BEHIND HER. He would risk being blinded again ... in fact, between Tedd and Grace, he has enough reasons to be nervous without knowing Sarah has magic. Also ... he might sort of assume she has due to her friends ... and he wouldn't be that much wrong, considering the number of friends of main cast who don't have magic going down ... like, Diane is going to get magic soon, leaving who, Charlotte and Sam?

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Well ... it would definitely be fun, but maybe they would prefer to play such game without the time limit of tournament?

That could be it, a more casual setting without the possible stress of other players.

Speaking of which, is Larry going to show up next? I wanna see if he manages to be good this time.

I just spent about 24 hours getting the sound back on my laptop. Somehow after all that I'm still awake and having an actual thought: Sarah is an artist. She could become a goddess at Salty Crackers by doing custom character designs.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

And there could be more. We haven't seen Catalina at Salty Crackers since last (Moperville) spring (in Hammerchlorians). She'd come with Rhoda, of course.

On 12/3/2018 at 0:20 PM, Scotty said:

Yet another thought emerged after about six hours of sleep less robocalls and getting up to pee. Sam may have bailed on the date because of some family commitment where he has to be a girl, or maybe someone he can't turn down insisting on coming along to Salty Crackers.

3 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

Sarah is an artist. She could become a goddess at Salty Crackers by doing custom character designs.

She certainly could, though we don't really know if she's remained serious about drawing comics and such, she hasn't really talked about it lately.

5 hours ago, Scotty said:
11 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

Sarah is an artist. She could become a goddess at Salty Crackers by doing custom character designs.

She certainly could, though we don't really know if she's remained serious about drawing comics and such, she hasn't really talked about it lately.

We also don't know if it would be fun for her or otherwise worth it.