• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
The Old Hack

Things that make you sad.

[Content note: Pet illness.]

My wife's cat Saki is struggling with a very serious infection. Saki was born with a noticeable overbite and it has made her very prone to infections in her mouth and throat. She has been on Prednisol treatments for a rather long time now, something which concerned her vet because of long term issues but alternate treatment methods did not yield good results and without it the poor thing was just so miserable.

We have been aware that this might shorten Saki's life but accepted the tradeoff so she would at least have a good life until her time came. We just hadn't expected that it might come this fast. She might still survive for now, but right now it isn't looking good. Both I and my wife are stressing over this and I've had some trouble sleeping.

Sorry to hear that. One of my little sister's cats also has a medical condition. He has allergies, we're not sure what he is allergic too, but we know it is something in the back garden. This has made him far from enthusiastic in going out, unlike my sister's other cat.

Ah, yes. The Farokhmanesh. Gordon Hayward could have done that.

The biggest upset (so far) was Middle Tennessee beating Michigan State. Biiig bracket buster fire starter.

Two things.

One: Out of the five kittens that were born just over three days ago, there are currently only three of them. One of them died of we think breathing problems. The other, we don't know what happened.

Two: Spoilers for Undertale's neutral route ending. You beat the final boss, and then have the option to kill him or spare him.

Fight
Mercy

Fight
>Mercy<

"...
"What are you doing?
"Do you really think I've learned anything from this?
"No."

Fight
>Mercy<

"Sparing me won't change anything.
"Killing me is the only way to end this."

Fight
>Mercy<

"If you let me live...
"I'll come back."

Fight
>Mercy<

"I'll kill you."

Fight
>Mercy<

"I'll kill everyone."

Fight
>Mercy<

"I'll kill everyone you love."

Fight
>Mercy<

"..."

Fight
>Mercy<

"...?"

Fight
>Mercy<

"... why?"

Fight
>Mercy<

"... why are you being...
"... so nice to me?"

Fight
>Mercy<

"I can't understand."

Fight
>Mercy<

"I can't understand!"

Fight
>Mercy<

"I just can't understand..."

*Flowey ran away.

Wish I could just jaunt over and check them over for you.  There's so many different things that it could be, the only way you're likely to know (assuming no necropsy) is if some of the survivors start showing signs of sequellae to infection.  For example, if, when they start walking, one or more of them is very wobbly with a tremor, cerebellar hypoplasia, then we'd strongly suspect momma-cat caught panleukopenia while pregnant.

I'm sorry for your loss, and wish I could do something to help.

Rrrrrrrrr.

Two. Two kittens.

What a wonderful way to start off April Fools Day: wake up and one of the kittens is stiff and unmoving. Joy.

I told them we should've gone to the vet as soon as possible so exactly this wouldn't happen.

I'm more annoyed than sad at this point, really.

I have for a while now been doing my best to support a friend of mine who has been struggling with cancer. His prognosis was never good but he has fought long and hard for his life. Unfortunately, the latest news is that it has metastasized and spread to several other places in his body. Needless to say, this does not bode well. *sighs*

The entertainment world took another huge hit today. First with the loss of former WWE wrestler Chyna at the age of 45. And now there are reports that Prince has passed away at the age of 57.

Even sadder about Prince's death is there are already people talking about how he had a large number of unreleased tracks in his studio and the possibility of them now being release. The man just died and already people are seeing dollar signs....

Young(ish), looks young (and wee controversial in online music)

Well, and I thought 2012 or 2015 had the worse news.

"I only wanted to see you / Underneath the purple rain" 
"This is what is sounds like / When doves cry"  :icon_cry:

God damnit! Not again!

So, mama cat's brother was hit by a car.

God. F[tweet]g. Damnit!