• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

ComicNumber727.png

http://TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

"We can do this the easy way, or Belt Boy can start rambling again."

Belt Boy and Cannon are both largely based on different aspects of myself (although my best friend Chris is also a strong influence on Cannon). Belt Boy represents my creativity and my optimism, while Cannon represents my sense of wit and my sarcasm. It's kind of funny seeing aspects of my personality clash against each other; I'm pretty sure that last panel sums up what happens in my head when I catch myself talking too much.

That first panel took forever; It wasn't easy to fit all those characters in there, overlapping each other in such a way that they didn't look too jumbled together. The last time I drew this many characters was only a little over a dozen strips ago, but they were arranged in a straight line, so drawing this panel was a bit more daring.

I enjoy playing with the thicknesses of lines and outlines to make characters seem closer and further away; the first and last panels are proof of that. :-)